Drug test in 2 days

Andreaca

The last time I smoked was 2 days ago, since then I've been working out hardcore and I went out nd bought creatine suppliments and some cranberry juice. I took about 10,000 mg of creatine yesterday after my workout and have been drinking only water. Today I drank 100% pure organic cranberry juice, which i must add was disgusing, and worked out for about 45 minutes and then hit the sauna. my creatine intake for today was only 9,000. Should i be okay to test negative in 2 days? Is there anything else I should be doing? Please help!?

Not going to work unless thats the only smoking you've done in the last few weeks. You're going to need to sub with some synthetic urine.

Not going to work unless thats the only smoking you've done in the last few weeks. You're going to need to sub with some synthetic urine.

Is there a reason Why i've read more than a few articles stating your creatine levels have to be high in order for you to pass the test? Also 100% cranberry juice should clean my system faster than any other artificial one. I sweated more than usual the passed 2 days i feel like i have some hope in passing. Is there any way you recommend passing without using synthetic urine????

Is there a reason Why i've read more than a few articles stating your creatine levels have to be high in order for you to pass the test? Also 100% cranberry juice should clean my system faster than any other artificial one. I sweated more than usual the passed 2 days i feel like i have some hope in passing. Is there any way you recommend passing without using synthetic urine????

You can get clean naturally but it takes a lot of time for most of us. There is no way to flush thc metabolites out of your fat cells. You either have to burn them off with exercise or wait for them to die off in about a month.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

If you don't have time to do this then your only real option is to sub with either synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine.

Back
Top Bottom