Very specific info for passing test

Darkcorridor

I ask this because I take private drug classes and Im randomly tested. I've been clean for 6 months now and I recently smoked at a party. It was only 2 hits of high grade, and I couldn't really drag the piece that well because my buddies bowl was caked with resin(still enough to be high) I will more than likely be tested 10 days after said occurrence, and I'm taking all the necessary precautions to hopefully pass. I weigh 170 lbs and 5'11" and work out frequently. I take supplements(creatine) and have a pretty healthy diet. I also have done a ton of cardio and I'm on my 3rd gallon of cranberry juice and probably 2nd gallon of water. I'm muscular, with a little body fat. I've also taken some detox. I've been clean for 3 days. What do you think the verdict will be?

It is hard to give a "for sure" answer to this because every body is different.

I think you probably have a good chance, but I would suggest taking a natural detox product on the day of the test to be sure. We offer 2 choice: One Shot Concentrate & Rescue Cleanse.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Will do, and the detox I took was ultimate gold, which worked for a friend on his test for a job. He, however, has less body fat than me and is a smaller guy. I've ran 1.5~ miles a day, anything else I could try to keep dotoxing?

So I took the piss test today, just need a little reassurance. Last Thursday I stopped detoxing, and I found out that my local dollar store sells drug test. I took four of them. I passed everyone of them both Friday and Saturday throughout the day. I took in regular amounts of liquids, and ate more fattening foods because I heard it helps before you test. I used my second piss of the day, mid stream and everything.

So my question is, should I be worried? The final one I took was barely passing, but the other four were clearly visible passing(so I'm guessing a bad test strip). And if I was passing the test while not deluting my pee, should I be worries at all? Does it change in concentrates if I didn't work out? Need help!

You will be good Dawg. You're not even a smoker. Just remember the thc stores in your fat. You sound like you keep your fat moving. youre good. My suggestion if anything is, 1 day before the test you pig out! that way your body will be in the hold fat cells mode.

Back
Top Bottom