Drug Test Question

Cumminspowers

Ok so I know this is a widely discussed topic around here and there is no definite answer but I have a Pre-employment drug test coming up on Friday (Nov. 8th). I smoked for the first time Oct. 13th with 3 friends, we smoked out his car, i took about 3 or 4 hits from a bowl. I then smoked again on Oct. 27th, this time it was a few bowls split between 4 people and pretty strong stuff. These have been the only 2 times I have ever smoked and have been clean for 9 days now and the test will be in another 3. I weight 125 lbs and am 5'6" and have a fast metabolism and go to the gym pretty regularly. I've been drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice as well as more cardio than i usually do. So my question is what are the chances of me passing this test with only being 12 days clean, and what precautions can I take to help clear my system some more.

I know that this question has been asked probably a million times but any and all advice is appreciated.
EDIT: Sorry forgot to specify this will be a UA test

Get an at home test and a 32 oz gatorade. When you wake up in the morning, urinate...eat a heavy breakfast, then drink the gatorade, pee once and then use the at home test. This would be a light dilute, which I think may work for you, but I would suggest you do this asap.

You might be ok with dilution. Stop exercising now. You always want to stop exercising 3 days before a drug test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

After drinking the gatorade, was your urine clear? If not, then you won't need the B12. I have NEVER taken the creatine supplement and never failed for dilution. I would say, "no!" I would do whatever you did to pass the at home test. I think that should suffice.

Well i had already taken the at home test before i saw his post. But when i passed the at home test i didnt do anything but drink plenty of water throughout the day. My urine was pretty clear but had a hint of yellow to it

I've also seen people saying that they dilute then take creating and b12 supplements. Should I do this ?
Creatine takes 3 days to show up in the urine so taking the regular supplements don't really do anything the day before testing. B12 will help color your urine a little darker. Occasionally you will find a tech that will flag a sample that is light colored but they actually have no authority to do so. Usually it gets sent on for GC/MS testing. Its not the color, its the ph level that matters. But taking the B12 helps keep the tech off your butt.
I would still definitely dilute the morning of the test. Your thc metabolite levels always fluctuate depending on metabolism and activity so always dilute when taking a drug test.

Hey keep us posted on your results and good luck man im in the same boat you are I smoked on the 5th of October then again on the 26th I took just a few hits of some decent bud and I have my drug test on Monday november
11th so im hoping im clean. I weigh 150 lbs and im 5'9:420:
Well i had already taken the at home test before i saw his post. But when i passed the at home test i didnt do anything but drink plenty of water throughout the day. My urine was pretty clear but had a hint of yellow to it

Just FYi for everyone I passed and i had about 16 days clean at the time of the test, but in between that time i did exercise A LOT and i hit up the sauna a couple of time.. i drank a lot of water.
Good luck to everyone :goodjob: and happy smoking.. :) :ganjamon:

NOTES: I was an infrequent smoker before the 16 days i would take a few hits about once every two weeks.. Also, I took a UA at lapcorp..

Back
Top Bottom