Drug Test in One Week...will I be clean?

KSAGlitch10

Hello, first time poster on here.

I have a drug test coming up in one week (either next Monday or Tuesday). At that time I will not have smoked for 31 days. Before that, I had been a fairly irregular smoker, mostly in social situations but it was still a few times a week (Generally wouldn't smoke during summer months or over winter break Dec-Jan). In order to pass the piss test I've been drinking mostly water and running more (5'10" male, ~160 lbs). Will I be clean by next week? What else can I do to ensure that I will be? Thanks.

I would pickup some cheap thc test strips to see how you're doing.
Takiing some metamucil helps for getting cleaned out because 80% of our thc metabolites are excreted through your bowels and if they don't stay moving they can be reabsorbed and head back to the fat cells.

If you just want to put your chances over the top, you may want to take a natural product on the day of the test, something like the Rescue Cleanse. This is all natural, so it is undetectable and it will mask any residue that may be left when you take the test.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom