3 weeks to get clean

burtonboi

N2,
I have smoked a total of six times over a period of two weeks starting in October (last month) and the last day being the 3rd of this month, all adding up to a approx. total of 3 grams smoked total. The only times that I have smoked before those two weeks was the month before that, I smoked twice, and then again 2 years before then 5 times. So I really am in no way a heavy user at all.

On the 27th of this month (nov) I have to take a drug test for MEPS (military entrance) before leaving for boot camp the 28th.
That means I have 24 days to be clean. I really feel like am cutting it close.

Do I even need to use the dilution method?

Since its the military testing, I feel like I might fail if I use the dilution method, since their testing is a lot more thorough.

I am 20 years old, 5'10, 150pds, no fat (I'm a skinny guy with good muscle tone) and I work out at least twice a week for about 1-1/2 to 2 hours each session (running, weights, pullups, situps, etc) and usually sweat. And I typically run for at least an hour if not more.
I have a fast metabolism and take Creatine pills pretty much everyday, and drink a decent amount of water everyday.

So should I be good for being clean after 3 weeks and a couple days?

ha-ha in the same boat as you dude with less time too. but im sure you'll either be clean by then or there's so little in ur body that it will go un detected

ha-ha in the same boat as you dude with less time too. but im sure you'll either be clean by then or there's so little in ur body that it will go un detected

I feel for you man. How much time do you have to be clean and how much have you smoked?

Is this your first rodeo? Or have you taken a couple more test's? What is the test for if I may ask?

I will also be taking a icup drug test that can be bought from cvs or whatever.

haha all u need too know is in my post "should i be worried about this drug test" thread
also there really isn't any other method than the dilution method since water doesn't just dilute but washes out ur system since its a universal solvent

haha all u need too know is in my post "should i be worried about this drug test" thread
also there really isn't any other method than the dilution method since water doesn't just dilute but washes out ur system since its a universal solvent

This a picture from week 2 which is today, used first void of the day which is the most toxic! Used midstream.

DSCF2793.JPG

Sorry about he fuzziness of the photo but its still negative! So I am feeling pretty good right now, I will get another test just to make sure, but the line is pretty visible even though it's not solid dar.

I'm in a hurry didn't read every post, but I get tested quite regularly and I smoke every day. I work for a government contractor lol.. Two words for you. Synthetic urine.

Hard to use synthetic urine in a MEPS exam. Having been an observer in literally hundreds of UA screens, they have an observer physically watch the sample come from it's source. We used to call the observers "pecker-checkers". Contractors aren't subject to the same level of testing as service members, so for them they can use a synthetic sample (no one is physically watching them while they give a sample).

You'll have another UA once you hit recruit training. If you are serious about doing the military path, you have smoked your last bud until you get out, if not you will be booted out.

Best of luck.

Hard to use synthetic urine in a MEPS exam. Having been an observer in literally hundreds of UA screens, they have an observer physically watch the sample come from it's source.

Best of luck.

Agreed. The first time I went to MEPS to enlist, yes someone watches, synthetic urine would be impossible/crazy to attempt, I just would not do it.

You'll have another UA once you hit recruit training. If you are serious about doing the military path, you have smoked your last bud until you get out, if not you will be booted out.

Best of luck.

Yes I know, I really do not care too much for it anyways, just did it with a friend because it was the last time I am doing it, and he wanted to light one up with me. The military is so worth it and drugs can only get you into trouble. Holding myself to that higher standard with no more slip ups. So pretty much Mary Jane was a one night stand. Now I moved on and have a real girl to make me feel great ;)

Back
Top Bottom