Drug Test On Tuesday (Sept. 25) Need Any Tips Given!

Buddd-Doujahh

Hello Fellow Stoners :420:
I Am About 210lbs & 5'4 Smoked At Least 4-5 Bowls Everyday For The Last 2 Weeks, Not Including The 1 Bowl I Smoked Today, & I Need To Pass This Drug Test Or In The Cell I Go! Any Advice? Another Note, I'm Not Sure If It's Going To Be A Piss Test Or A Mouth Swab.
- Stressing Out!!

If it's a mouth swab then you are golden. My hubby smoked, then used some mouthwash and passed a swab 2 hours later. With the piss test it's way harder to cheat. Here's what I've been recommended to do in order to try and do something at the last minute:

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal. For more info on Creatine loading go to healthy.net/asp/templates/Article.asp?PageType=Article&Id=1188

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test.
Hope that helps!

Thanks. I Have Been Drinking Plenty Of Water To Where My Urine Is Complete Water. Also I Just Bought Cranberry Pills 500mg. Heard Those Also Help, Is That True? I Have Been Taking 2 In The Morning Since Saturday.

Drinking lots of fluids days before the test won't do anything to help and cranberry pills won't help either. THC is not water soluble. It stays in your fat cells till the fat cells die and are released through your urine and bowel movements.

Back
Top Bottom