Drug test today

Key West

Just got the call that I have to go to the lab and take a piss test.

I am drinking the flush as I post this. Even though I havent smoked anything in 9 days.

this tastes like shit. blah

Wish me luck...Its for a new job

hope you get it!
try find out from the your co-workers if they do random drug tests throughout, or just when your hired

Just pre-employment...so after this I can begin smoking again. I was hoping I would get the call thats why I havent smoked in 9 days. It wasnt too hard not to smoke either. Maybe cause I have a reason not to that makes it easier to refrain from it.

i've also known people that knew they had to have a drug test, and smoked anyway (needless to say he didnt get the job) so you got your prioritys straight :)

yea man, you gotta take care of shit first, then play. its a good idea to follow that rule haha. money is always good. especially when its earned from working.

well just got back from the drug test. Man they didnt ask me to empty my pockets or nothing. They checked my ID, handed me a cup sent me to the restroom. I came out I had to pour it into a tube and close it and that was it.

Now the fun part of waiting

haha nothing like good old anticipation, you might as well light one up while your waiting haha. good luck.

The hubster got one the day after Mardi Gras (Never had any testing at this job, not even at the beginning). He got fired today, with nine other people. :(

Back
Top Bottom