DUI question

hollywoodJB

has anyone been caught for driving while high? what was it like? did the cop know right off the bat that you were high or did you fuck it up by saying or doing something stupid? thanks

In June of 2001 I had an accident on the highway that involved two other vehicles and me with my buddy. We were on a 600 suzuki sport bike. Our destination was to get red eyed because I was not. The details of the crash are not in my memory because of a head impact that put me out for little while. Cops came, I went to the hospital, peed in a cup for medical purposes, they tested for pot and there was not any in my system. The same batch of piss was shiped to AR state crime lab and was tested for the same, but contents of others urine in the same box as mine spilled on mine. After crime lab test, I had pot in my blood. This is no suprise to me, I smoke pot. My buddy and I ended up just fine from the crash. The other vehicles were parked on the side of the road. I am from a town of 600 people. I knew the cops history as good as he knew mine. He really wanted to bust me. I did not have illeagals on me for probable cause to be searched. Cop says I smelled like a skunk. I had been riding a motorcycle all day and it had been eight hours or more since i toked. I did not admit, he just thought it was in my system and had a window of opurtunity to prove it. Went to court and judge said "green is illeagal and I see its in you, don't care how, when, why its there, just, its there and .........you have broken the law of Driving Under the Influence of drugs. I had a guilty sentence, lawer bills, fines, medical bills, and a motorcycle to fix.I do it, did it, and will smoke pot again. It is not leagal, it is bullshit its on my record today, but I knew all of this before I toked first time in January 7,1996. I try to be a good sport at all I do, and the cop, dickless guy, he did do his job that our taxes pay for. Yes I did get a D.U.I. shoved up my ass unwillingly. The thing your missing is the accident should have killed me, paralized, cut off some limbs or had some life long pain from it. I had some broken teeth bruised head and leg with a broken right hand. The big deal is I am still here to burn one down. If you are confused a little, I understand there is a lot to this story and lots has been left out. Need more info, find me, would love to be more informative, just don't want to bore you. If you don't like my fire, then don't come around 'cause I'm gonna burn one down.---Keller Williams

Another victim of the war on drugs, sorry to hear of that, i've been busted in recent past too, but hey it'll be off your record later this year, and you'll have a clean slate, and you can keep on smokin while life goes on :Rasta:

I drive high almost everyday. I'm just used to it I guess. I only got pulled over once. Seeing a cop behind you will sober you up real quick. Nothin happened he just gave me the ticket and left. My boy was scared as hell. He started stuffing an ounce and a half in his sock, but there was a hp in the trunk.

I got arrested at a road block in November 2005 in Illinois. Totally sucked. The cops smelled marijuana and found a dime under my seat, which wasn't mine and I had never even seen before. But I also had another dime in my bra, which I then had to come clean about because they were putting me in handcuffs and shit. I ended up being charged with possession of cannibis more than 2.5 grams, less than 10, which is being dropped because I'm pleading guilty to the DUI. I'm gonna get supervision for a year, possibly with random piss tests. I haven't smoked marijuana in a LONG ass time because cops scare the shit out of me . . . I miss it though. Mary Jane was my best friend!

Back
Top Bottom