dutch master?

budlover3388

i was reading threads a while ago and somewhere i read that its better not to smoke weed rolled in things like a dutch master is this tru if so why?

Re: dutch mater?

if you havent rolled it yourself or have just seen it rolled i wouldnt smoke it, but dutch master are decent blunts to smoke. nothing like smoking a honey dutch and watching the room turn into fog.

well smoking isnt really good for you to begin with, for your lungs atleast. I wouldn't think they'd be worse than anything else.

You gotta think about it this way.... When you're smoking a dutch, a lot of the smoke you get is from the paper and leaf. I know, I know, its all natural just like the buds, but its treated with burn-slowing chemicals. Basically, this is why I stick to glass. But a dutch or garcia every now and then does help clear the mind.

I love those vanilla dutch masters man, I dont care what kind of damage they do to the lungs hahaha. I also like grape phillies from time to time and the true blunt brand wraps arent half bad either.

Casey, bravo. So few people give props to Philly's anymore, its sad. If I can find them, I'll usually grab a few chocolate phil's. Superbowl Sunday of 2002, me and a friend rolled a chocolate phil and walked the track at our highschool. Felt like we walked 40 miles, hah. We then proceeded to raid our friends' superbowl parties for munchies. One of the best memories I have, and chocolate phil's always bring it back.

Heres a treat... get a True Blunt wrap in blueberry, tear it in half lengthwise, and roll. Then wrap the outer leaf of a vanilla dutch around it, and viola! Blueberry-Vanilla!

Casey, bravo. So few people give props to Philly's anymore, its sad. If I can find them, I'll usually grab a few chocolate phil's. Superbowl Sunday of 2002, me and a friend rolled a chocolate phil and walked the track at our highschool. Felt like we walked 40 miles, hah. We then proceeded to raid our friends' superbowl parties for munchies. One of the best memories I have, and chocolate phil's always bring it back.

Heres a treat... get a True Blunt wrap in blueberry, tear it in half lengthwise, and roll. Then wrap the outer leaf of a vanilla dutch around it, and viola! Blueberry-Vanilla!

i will try that sounds good

You gotta think about it this way.... When you're smoking a dutch, a lot of the smoke you get is from the paper and leaf. I know, I know, its all natural just like the buds, but its treated with burn-slowing chemicals. Basically, this is why I stick to glass. But a dutch or garcia every now and then does help clear the mind.

yea i guess but i still love blunts

its the paper/leaf of the cigar that you use to roll the blunt. i dont care what people say i still love the philly.

The reason most don't like blunts is the fact that your mixing weed and tobacco. Blunt wraps are made of cigar leaf. They are prerolled cigar wrappers made from 100% cigar tobacco leaves. So if you smoke blunts you can't honestly say you don't smoke tobacco because you do. Plus they make the weed taste like crap IMO. I'm not mixing my Humboldt goo with any tobacco. it tastes perfect as is. Plus I don't need to introduce tobacco to my lungs.

optimo peaches.. swister sweets strawberry.. grape swister, etc.. royal blunt true wraps "mango". bong, bubbler, bowls mostly..

The reason most don't like blunts is the fact that your mixing weed and tobacco. Blunt wraps are made of cigar leaf. They are prerolled cigar wrappers made from 100% cigar tobacco leaves. So if you smoke blunts you can't honestly say you don't smoke tobacco because you do. Plus they make the weed taste like crap IMO. I'm not mixing my Humboldt goo with any tobacco. it tastes perfect as is. Plus I don't need to introduce tobacco to my lungs.

ooo so can it still higher the risk of cancer?

Man Racefan all these years I did not know that they were Cigar Leaves. I tried it that way once but didn't like it. Now I see why. I use Raw papers and install 3 grams and a Blunt Tip, roll 'er up and spark it. That's all I have ever known on how to roll a blunt. Hmmm.

So i'm trying to get to page 2, but it won't work. Dutch Masters are terrible IMO they are the worst blunts you can roll with. They taste terrible and i would only consider rolling them or twisting them if I had dirt weed cuz it can roll you a long fat L, but no point in rolling them for a .5 or gram or anything really(not to me). I never liked them but used to tolerate them. We always smoked using Phillies, but they roll stub blunts, shorties that burn fast, likely to roll some pregnant blunts with them.

I recommend the White Owl which after a couple uses of those in my years those are the ones I stuck with. Used to do Phillies and Dutches all the time, some Garcia Vegas, but to me the best is White Owl. You can get them in all types of flavors in tubes at Exxon, QuikChek, 7/11. White Owl's don't make your weed taste shitty like some other people said the Dutch and some other blunts do. Dutch ruins the taste, a nice flavored WhiteOwl out of the plastic tube there is nothing better and good tasting, They're great, you can save the tube so you can roll one up for later and save it. Wow were they handy for that, roll them up before going out for the night and just take some L breaks. My favorite flavor WO is Pineapple, they also have Grape(fav. to many), Strawberry, Peach, Watermelon, Sour Apple, White Grape(another good 1)..they're all good though, they have plenty of others too i forget vanilla and blueberry, some others I think.

So I say don't get a dutch man, they're terrible. I honestly won't even smoke a dutch, my friends know not to get dutches, they don't like them either. I won't even smoke a dutch as a last resort though, they're sooo bad they honestly make me sick when i smoke them(this is only me), My friends tolerate them when they have to but I will go anywhere for a whiteowl, walk the extra mile, 2 or 3. I don't smoke a dutch if a friend wants to roll a dutch I won't hit it, not once..they make me sick!! LOL, seriously.
GO WHITE OWL!

this message sponsored by WhiteOwl Blunt Co.

lol jk I know you were all thinking that though, oh no did I write too much?

lol

Casey, bravo. So few people give props to Philly's anymore, its sad.

The past.... twenty times I have bought Phillies, they were dry as hell and cracked on me. I'll get them if they're on sale or if it's all they have.

My go-to blunt is a grape or strawberry Swisher Sweet cigarillo.

Back
Top Bottom