DWC question about adding a res

Daserk

Hey everyone new member plus first time grower, i have a question about adding a 5gal bucket to another 5 gal bucket one used for of course for whatever your growing and the other connected to it for a res. now when adding nutes and water would you add?

Tried my best to explain

It's not a bad idea if you have the space. If makes watering MUCH more convenient - esp if you are growing a medium to large plant.

This is how I did it (the side that's covered by the cinder block looks exactly like the other side. The cinder blocks are there for stability):

IMG_042333.JPG

ya thats exactly what i was lookin for, so if im filling a single 5gal bucket with 3gal of nutes and water so to say and lets say my feed would be 5ml per gal would i have to increase that if im adding a second bucket attached just like yours?.. hopefully that makes since..because your filling 2 buckets.

I would just keep making your nutrient solution the way your making it. If is 5ml per gallon of whatever, then use 5ml per gallon, but you'll just have twice as many gallons to make. The amount of water the system holds doubles with the addition of a bucket, but it should stay at the same PPM that you've been feeding them with though.

Hey buddro, the texas controller looks awesome, i really cannot find to much about it, but it seems pricey from what i seen..curious on how it works.. thanks for the info about that :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom