DWC water, nutes, ph levels

kwar2010

420 Member
Ive currently got a 3 plant dwc bubtub going. its about a week into flower, the girls are drinking water like crazy btwn .5 to 1 gal per day.

my question is do i leave the water level a lil lower since the roots are strong they arent being drowned with the water level basicly to the top.

finally what is the best range of ph and ppm for flowering, im currently using floranova- bloom. its my first time using these nutes so i just wanted to get a lil feedback before i dive headfirst.

Ya I like to leave my water about three inches from the bottom of the net pot or so but as long as you have the end of the roots in the water your fine and for flowering ph 5.5 to 5.9 and the nuts I'd just follow instructions an see how you girls respond

I fill fresh pH'd water in the tub everyday, bringing it back up to the bottom of the net pots. My daily morning ritual as I get ready for work.

I want as much of the roots in the water as possible, at all times. Not that it hurts them, as long as most of the roots are submerged. But I find I have less problems, and better temp control in the res that way.

Prairie

Prairie

Back
Top Bottom