Easiest way to get rid of tiny bugs at bottom of pot

The123321

I am growing 2 autos in coco in 3 gallon fabric pots with biotabs organic dry amendments in it. I do not water to runoff. I highly doubt I brought any bugs into the tent. I think it must be from the brick of coco that I rehydrated or maybe in the fertilizer I mixed in. I have only seen like 2 or 3 so far though it could have more. I have not seen any bugs on leaves. I have only seen the bugs near the bottom of the pots on the sides. The bugs are very small and they crawl fast and I was not able to get an image of the bugs on there.

Do you think it may be some kind of mite? I saw 1 white 1 that was around the size of a pin point and 1 black 1 that was a little bigger. I have not seen anything flying in the tent. The tent is only a few feet from my bed. I do not want to use anything toxic or anything that I can mess up and then cause the bud to not be safe to smoke. Is there any way these may not be something I need to worry about for it or would you recommend trying to get rid of the bugs for it?

I am looking for recommendations of something that is not toxic that is very easy to do and I would prefer organic though I lean towards easiest to do and most effective. What would you recommend to do on there? I have 3% h202 peroxide. Would that work to get rid of bugs then I can use something like real growers recharge to reintroduce beneficial bacteria microbes to the pot after that on there? How many milliliters of it would you use per gallon on there?

Thanks. Is it ok to spray the Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade powder around the sides of the pot and the bottom of it? I plan to put it at the top of the coco in the pot but I have not seen bugs there but I have seen the bugs around the outside of the fabric pot. I plan to put the plants on autopots watering system in like a week if that makes a difference. I just want to get rid of whatever kind of bugs these are. I was thinking about watering with h202 peroxide water and then put the de on there.

Back
Top Bottom