Eating some special yogurt...

Dr. Possum

I just made some Weedgurt with about a half a gram of potent bud. It was super easy to do, so if my results are good I think its a great way to do it. The yogurt tastes great by the way!

~DP

I cut up some weed real fine, and put it in a large spoon. I then poured some cooking oil over the weed, just enough to cover all of it. Then, using a lighter, I heated the spoon for a minute or two, until the oil was bubbling a bit. I let it cool, and then just stirred it in with a container of yogurt. It was very tasty, but getting used to the pieces of weed was a little rough. It tasted really good though, so I finished it no problem. I would use more weed, I wish I had...I waited about an hour and a half after I ate the yogurt, and I was just starting to feel it a bit in my body. I got impatient and took 3 bongloads to the dome, and now its hitting me. I'm totally baked :D

I only used a half a gram in the gurt, I would use a gram next time...quality weed too.

~DP

The way ingested weed creeps up on you just surprises the fuck out of you...
One minute you are fine... the next minute... you realize these cheezits taste too good for you not to be high, then BAM fucking flying in the stratosphere...

does that little amount of weed actually affect the body?
like would u even be able to feel it ?

Back
Top Bottom