Special Brownies

Hash

With the cannabutter I made, pix in this thread, I was able to make some very special brownies. I mixed some crushed oreos in with the batter, and when it was done in the oven I sprinkled some more crushed oreos on the frosting, This helps with the taste of the vaped bud cannabutter that isn't so pleasant.

done1.JPG

Lol as you can see I applied the frosting when the brownies were still hot but fuck it, they taste awesome and from eating two of them I have been high for 4 hours now.

im going to have to try this asap

KingPhilie said:
. . . if i hadnt read it with my own eyes i wouldnt have thought you of all people would say such a horrible thing, but meh, to each there own. Bad ass brownies though man, ima have to do that to.PEACE.
Heheh yeah, Well trust me, I'm sure not many people would like the way vaoed bud tastes.

And thanks alot everyone, You all kick ass! 🤘

tasty ass browines thats all i have to say, they look good and they look ever better cuase theres weed in there, good job bro

so my question is - compared to smoking it how long does the high last from eating it? same? longer? shorter?

Those brownies look pretty special....and tasty, gives me the sober munchies

does anyone have a good recipee that works for hash brownies? cos it would be damn expensive to make it from marihuana... is it possible to make "hashbutter"?

yea probably
i guess you would just freeze the hash, grind it up, mix it with FULL fat butter on a stove. let it simmmer for a while then drain out the hash and cook up some shit. i dont know tho. just a guess

Back
Top Bottom