Eh! Hookah?

MrMusicMan

Yo, I've always wanted to attempt to make a hookah. Like so hey, bunch of my friends come over, they wanna get trashed. And I wanted to make one that'd give equal amounts of smoke to each person. I usually have the maximum of 6 people over and I'd think it'd be really sweet to use a hookah. I've heard they're really hard to make. So.. eh.. Any of ya know how to make one? It's time to go old-school.

lol... I made one long time ago... i wanted something i could bring around with me... so I got a glass funnel with a realllllly long stem... and also a rubber cork, which i had to cut a hole into that would fit the stem (cutting the hole was a BITCH)... Then I had 3 hoses with metal screw in thingies at the end, which i found in my basement... they were really cool... there was a ball on one side, and a screw on the other, and it had a hole through it, so i attached the hose to the ball... and the screw thing was tight... it would cut through plastic bottles so as to fit in airtight... so it was like a downstem into the top of the bottle, and 3 hoses coming out at the slant under the neck of the bottle... it was SWEET... i eventually gave it away tho...

That does sound like one sweet hookah... gave it away? That's too bad -- I would've liked to see that.

Thanks, I will definitly post a pic of it when I am done. Ah and I am also working on a piece that I am carving myself. Heh, I like to make weird-shaped pipes. The one I'm working on now is a huge pencil. I'm almost done with that too. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom