ello, good times ahead, reading posts here is very

onetoke

inspirational. I am stoked. Peace to everyone and l look forward to learning and laughing with ya's, so far it has been a blast. Just started reading grow journals a few days ago.

:allgood:

Thank you, OT

How are you onetoke? :welcome:
Thanks for hang out with us here on 420. :thumb:
Any Questions you may have about 420, Please shout.
You will find all you need tons of information, How-to's and make Friendships along the way.
Continue to :surf: the forums.
We will look for you there. :cheer:
:popcorn:

Hi onetoke, you picked a cool name. Inspired that's great.
:welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
We hope to enlighten and inspire. (cocoJoe pats all mods on the back.) :grinjoint:
Stay safe and I'll see you in the forums.

:peace:

Hi onetoke, you picked a cool name. Inspired that's great.
:welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
We hope to enlighten and inspire. (cocoJoe pats all mods on the back.) :grinjoint:
Stay safe and I'll see you in the forums.

:peace:

Added ya to the friends list, well actually you are number one. :grinjoint:

I wish there was a way to verbally communicate with people like Ventrilo or something.

Did you get my invite? Wasn't sure if it went through to ya?

and thank you for the invite, glad you like the name. When I signed up, I thought man someone has to have that name and then it went through, I was surprised.:grinjoint:

ttyl8r OT

Thank you BayAreaStoner, I didn't see where it said, you have to post 25 times before you can PM someone :)

Mind if I message you 25 times LOL

I did post to Roseman's Deep Water Culture thread about lighting.

Not sure if anyone has seen the post. Long story short, I think that was where I was supposed to post a question....I wanted to order some lights soon.

Any ideas? I am not real savvy with the posting and hyperlinks and subscribing and.... you know what I mean we need a tutorial for that :)

sorry if this message carried on PM me if you like, thank you, OT

Thank you TW, I am trying to learn the ropes with the messaging. I sent BayAreaStoner a message/reply.

If it is quicker, not sure if you can, but, if you have a second to read that message. I had a question about lighting. But, I can't private message till I have posted 25 times. I was trying to ask Roseman or someone with the Deep Water Culture about LED lighting. I did post on Roseman's question site for his walkthrough tutorial.... we need Ventrilo :)

A little stuck is all I guess till I get the 25 posts. I should go post some hello's I think :)

Thank you, OT

What is your Question about LED lighting? We may be able to point to a post or thread that may all ready answer your Question.

What is your Question about LED lighting? We may be able to point to a post or thread that may all ready answer your Question.

Roseman is doing a DWC tutorial and his lighting is all CFL, I was wondering if I could use one 400w LED in place of the CFL lighting.

I mean Deep Water Culture grow = DWC if that is correct.

Thank you for responding TW

PEACE OT

This grower is useing 2 UFO's. I don't know what you plan to use but, something to watch
SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

Not sure what Roseman and the others would say,
IMO if you got the Money... Great.
Powerful Light without the heat.
Great vegging light for sure
The Question comes to flowering, Which Setting Sun work through to Harvest a nice Pull.
Haight Solid State vs. H.G.LED

What light are you looking at?

Haight solid state ppf 400, I don't know what PPF stands for but, yea I was going for less heat and less bulbs and what not to deal with. Less energy consumption. someone on here was doing a comparison with another LED maker, it was one of the first threads I started reading but I lost the thread :grinjoint:

I think the Haight 400 is about 400 dollars.

You said, "which setting sun...", did you mean "with setting sun? not sure what you meant there. Thank you Mr. The Weed :allgood:

OT:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom