Ever see bud like this?

YouKnowIToke

the other day i got some bud that is great light color, fluffy w/crystals, but NO HAIRS <-ALMOST. see i noticed that there actually is hairs, but as the plant grew its final stages those small leaves wraped around the bud, its great smoke, i just never saw it like that. at first glance it looks not very hairy, but when you peel back a part of leaf it is underneith, anyone else ever see this?

Hairs really don't mean anything, at least thats what I've learned. The bud I just finished the other day had absolutly no hairs on it whatsoever, but it was fantastic, good body high.

Really the only thing I look for when I'm buying is smell and crystals. Unless its brown I'm not concerned past that

There are to many types of bud to judge them on any one thing. I've had bud with hairs and without that were equally good. Hairs definatly make it sell better though.

dont member if it was online or in a magazine but i seen this before the buds where really light green covered in trichomes and had no hairs and some of them had light green hairs

Back
Top Bottom