New Buds Very Moist

Horable

Got this new sack from a guy at the gym.

Its very good 'chronic' only problem is at its very moist, it wont snap and its hard to pull apart.

Im going to put it in a jar and let it cure for a week or two, is that the best idea?

I want to increase potency of it, lots of long red hairs, but no crystals but is this the best method to increase potency and not promote mold?

how many hours should the jar be opend from one to another time?

Re: [New Buds] Very Moist

i would let it sit in a glass jar for 6-8 hours and open it for a couple minutes, then let it sit for another 6-8 hours and open...............and so on........it does wonders.........:allgood:

There are many kinds of moist buds. They can be moist because they are really fresh and have not been fully dried yet, but sometimes people also moisten them to make them weigh more.

If you think it is because they are just really fresh buds, then leave them in a partially opened glass container for a few days. However, a keif box works best for this because it is made from wood which will draw the moisture away from the buds.

Any sparkling or crackling that happens when the buds are dry and on fire means they were not properly flushed before harvest.

I would put the bud in a mason jar or something like it and ope it up for air exchange at least once a day which will help with the drying process. There is no way to realy increase potency after the bud has been harvested, although it will be much better after it has been put in jars for a few weeks or so.. :allgood:

K, Yah I think its wet from being straight from the plant.

Ive let it sit in a cool dark place lastnight, there a little more dry, put them in a glass mason jar, gonna try and get some beter flavor from them.

The buds kinda harsh and it does crackle a little.

Back
Top Bottom