How to dry or cure moist bud?

cd71

I picked up a dub yesterday & while it's nice medical grade smoke its a bit moist &smells like hay. My buddy said to stuff it into my little glass jar & cork it. What I have read so far leads me to two conclusions: 1 if I want the full potency to develop it will be at least days before I can partake.... I obviously want the thc to fully develope and cure but am reluctant to go days with no smoke. Any advice is welcome

I think your buddy means well, but I would just lay it on some parchment paper and let it dry out.

You may risk mold by jarring it now :goodluck:

i have to strongly agree with RR,

i use a mesh tray so the air can dry the bud evenly , once it is dry enough then jar it , dont pack the jar , have enough that you can shake the buds about , i normally open the jar once or twice a day shake and put the lid back on . the longer you do this the better :)

sounds like you have no self control with bud laying around. Give it to someone that doesn't smoke to cure it. Lol. I paper bag mine for a week. My room is controlled at 50% RH. Then I put it in a jar with RH meter. And burp until necessary until stable at 60%.

Back
Top Bottom