Every time I have the same problem ahhh!

static123

Hello, week 7 into flower 2 x forbidden fruit and LEDs. All the bio biz nutrient range has been used as it’s organic and I really try and keep everything organic If I can. I find that about one month into flower I always seem to get problems, yelling of the leaves, despite me sticking to the bio bizz schedule. This time around I decided I would flush mid flower, probably not the best thing to do but it did solve the problem for a few weeks and then all of a sudden I’m back to this yellowing of the leaves problem again I have unfortunately also overcooked the nutrients despite me sticking to the schedule. The buds on these plants are the biggest I’ve ever produced so I am getting there slowly, I was just wondering if anybody else has had issues with the bio biz range of nutrients. I have been feeding with nutrients every other water and the pH of the water I’ve been making sure it’s between 6.2 6.3. Any ideas ?
Many thanks
image.jpg
image.jpg

Dude, those plants are beautiful and sick looking at the same time. I'm an outdoor grower so what I'm thinking could be way off base.
I've seen pictures of plants such as yours which are a few weeks shy of harvest, perhaps yours are ageing properly, when is your anticipated harvest?

What are you growing in, soil, coco? What do you mean by “overcooked” the nutes? To me it looks like your plants need a little N, or are locked out, but more info is needed, because lockouts aren’t real common in organic grows. You said flushing helped, which is also weird in an organic grow, but you might consider doing another flush, just my 02 cents worth, hopefully more info will help and others will chime in.

Gidday mate. That late in game nitrogen not needed as much. Potassium however is needed in bigger doses. Lack can yellow and drie out leaves. But you said a flush sorted it? What’s your run off at?

They don't look all that bad. The red from the grow lights is throwing off the leaf colors that we see a bit but nothing seems to be really all that bad considering how far along it is.

...despite me sticking to the bio bizz schedule. This time around I decided I would flush mid flower, probably not the best thing to do ...
Unlikely that a flushing will be a problem at this time.

I have unfortunately also overcooked the nutrients despite me sticking to the schedule.
What does "overcooked" mean? What were you doing that makes you think of calling it overcooked? I have the feeling that it is not a problem but best to tell us just in case.

The buds on these plants are the biggest I’ve ever produced so I am getting there slowly,
In the grand scheme of things the plants and buds are looking decent.

Big thing I noticed that might help is why did you cut off the tips of the leaves? Based on a couple of other leaf tips in the first photo I am thinking that there is a bit of Phosphorous deficiency starting up. Some of the "plant problem" charts show that leaf tip problem as a start of a Phosphorous problem.

Dude, those plants are beautiful and sick looking at the same time. I'm an outdoor grower so what I'm thinking could be way off base.
I've seen pictures of plants such as yours which are a few weeks shy of harvest, perhaps yours are ageing properly, when is your anticipated harvest?
Hey, they have about two weeks left ish

What are you growing in, soil, coco? What do you mean by “overcooked” the nutes? To me it looks like your plants need a little N, or are locked out, but more info is needed, because lockouts aren’t real common in organic grows. You said flushing helped, which is also weird in an organic grow, but you might consider doing another flush, just my 02 cents worth, hopefully more info will help and others will chime in.
Hey I am on soil, when I say overcooked they have some nutrient burn, when I flushed it did seem to solve the issue so perhaps it is a lock out.

Gidday mate. That late in game nitrogen not needed as much. Potassium however is needed in bigger doses. Lack can yellow and drie out leaves. But you said a flush sorted it? What’s your run off
Hey, no idea of the runoff and yeah a flush did help for a few weeks so I am thinking a lockout perhaps.

They don't look all that bad. The red from the grow lights is throwing off the leaf colors that we see a bit but nothing seems to be really all that bad considering how far along it is.

Unlikely that a flushing will be a problem at this time.

What does "overcooked" mean? What were you doing that makes you think of calling it overcooked? I have the feeling that it is not a problem but best to tell us just in case.

In the grand scheme of things the plants and buds are looking decent.

Big thing I noticed that might help is why did you cut off the tips of the leaves? Based on a couple of other leaf tips in the first photo I am thinking that there is a bit of Phosphorous deficiency starting up. Some of the "plant problem" charts show that leaf tip problem as a start of a Phosphorous problem.
Hey, when I said over cook I mean I have over done the nutrients as there was nutrient burns on some of the tips of the leaves. It were all crispy that I just cut them off so that explains why there’s some tips missing on the leaves. What would be the best way to get some phosphorus in the feed? I have about two weeks left ish at that will take me to 10 weeks flower.
Many thanks 🙏

there is no such thing as liquid ORGANIC nutes , they all have some kind of preservative in them that kills your micro bacteria etc , its the bacteria and fungi that make the nutes available to the plants , feed the SOIL not the plants , dry organic nutes only , top dress , try a small amount of worm casting on top before next watering will help but you look like you are close to finished flowering .

liquid organic nutes are from smart good marketing on the companies' behalf ,they use organic ingredients then a preservative to keep the nutes from breaking down when the water is added , it gives their products a longer shelf life , dont believe these companies bullshit marketing its not true organics , compost , worm castings alfalfa meal dolomite lime insect frasse etc , mother nature has never made nutrients in a bottle and yet they flourish outdoors , feed the soil and the microbes and fungi will look after your plants build a soil 2 months before you intend on growing in it , all i add to my soil is some great white at the time of adding seedlings to their final pot and i have never had tip burn or deficiencies, i grow in 20 gallon cloth pots and just add water through the entire grow the plant will take what it needs and the microbes make sure its available for them not force feeding them with synthetic nutes or chelated nutes , that is why you have to ph your nute solution , i don't even ph my r.o. water either just pour it on .plus i use a cover crop of clover plants in my pots to help keep the moisture in .get the book , t.l.o. growing by the rev ,he explains it all and it really works great and very simple .

Does the plant have red stems? From what I read (and saw on my current grow) it may be a problem with P intake. Have the same colors on one of the, like real severe, and I doubled the flower nutrients, I was underfeeding and it helped a bit, and I am in early flower. Your girls, sir, look FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. And with 2-3 weeks left I wouldn't panic :).
Happy holidays!

Back
Top Bottom