EZ Vape 5

G-daddy

Just purchased my first vaporize from one of our site sponsor Vapor Nation. This is a easy to use and operate vaporizer for a first time user. I did the dry run for 15 min to burn off any residue then I got my first real taste of my MJ. I was amazed and please with the flavor and the buzz, don't think I will ever go back to combustion again :thumb:

Hi G-daddy,

Wanted to drop by and welcome you to 420 Magazine!

I am curious regarding your vaporizer and the wait time for the element to heat up. I have one and I often find that if I'm just wanting a couple hits, I just don't want to hassle with waiting the 10 or so minutes for my element to heat up so I'll hit a pipe or even a one hitter.

Do you have any "wait time" hassles?

Hey TanR. You might want to check out Vapor Genie. They are closer to a regular pipe, use a butane heat source and there is no wait time. You heat up the ceramic disc insert using the lighter while drawing air and the heated air vapes your stash. It takes a little while to get the hang of it but I love it for mobile, even around the house, vaping without the wait time that is present with my Arizer Extreme-Q.

Thanks CH,

I've seen those, but have read a few reviews about refilling them with butane being a little bit of a hassle. Perhaps those whining were just lazy. I'll check them out more closely.

Back
Top Bottom