Failed urine test

I would think that you should receive something in writing from the HR where you applied stating that you failed the drug test and that your are unemployable under those conditions or words to that effect. At that point I would not put up any denial but simply ask them if there is a point in time when you can re-apply. I would think that unless you possess a very desirable skill set that makes you uniquely qualified you probably will not get a second shot with this organization. The economy is so damn tough and the application lines are long with good applicants and that alone is not favorable for you. My best advice is to stay clean now that you have a good start in abstaining. As you well know the first week is a bit tough and you are past that point. I feel for you my friend. I'm retired and able to vape everyday but I still remember your fear. I still have nightmares about being called for a spot drop. Wish I had better advice but it is always best to abstain for pre-employment when you can. Spot ck drops, both employment and judiciary, involves a little different thought process cuz the stakes are usually very very high if you loose the battle. Get clean and stay clean and push ahead on the job search deal. Sorry I can't offer up any better advice but I feel confident that I have given you good "fatherly" advice and not necessarily what you would hear from a peer. DC

Little Miss MJ

I'm confused. You tell me my research is lacking with regard to gender urine...then you go on to provide a link that supports my contention. Please re-read what I wrote. My earlier statement was YES they can differentiate between male and female urine however a simple field screen won't catch it, only a lab can catch that. Then if they bust you they likely would just be non- specific say it's an invalid sample and ask for another or just send you packing.

It was the other guy who said they can't tell female form male. DC

Don't you hate it when you jump someones ass because you skim read the post and missed the major point.
If you have poor vision acuity then I accept your apology. That's the thing with tokers. They are tolerant and accepting people.

Back
Top Bottom