Fan strength

yeah im trying to keep in cheap, as long as thats got the power to pull thru that filter im good

I'm guessing you're using that exact filter to get rid of odor because it's charcoal filtered??

If the odor at that point of your set up isn't too big of an issue, maybe take a look at these filters: Sun System / Sunlight Supply: BUG SCREEN 8 inch SIZE (24/CASE) [704225] - Air Purification - Environmental Control - Discount Specialty Farm, Greenhouse & Garden Supply Store - Horticulture Source

Anyone know if an booster fan will be good enough for these carbon filters???

your doghouse setup is almost identical to mine yarddog, did you have a problem with odor and heat in that setup? i got a 400w hps for a 2.5'x3.5'x5.5' grow tent... im guessing heat will build up bad

your doghouse setup is almost identical to mine yarddog, did you have a problem with odor and heat in that setup? i got a 400w hps for a 2.5'x3.5'x5.5' grow tent... im guessing heat will build up bad

With only one or two plants I don't sweat odor too much. It smell when I walk in but not outside of my place. Heat was a huge issue with my tent. Yours has a larger footprint than mine. I had to go down to a 250 watt hps, in a cool tube reflector. With 3 computer fans exhausting out of the top at 210 cfm's total, my tent stays 3-6 degrees warmer than the room. The light is on a separate fan that draws air from outside of the tent and exhausts into another room.

In order to accomplish all of that I've cut into the tent a lot. It only came with 4" opening so I cut 6" holes higher on each side. I also had to cut the holes to mount the computer fans. Finally a long rectangle was cut at the bottom for more passive intake.

cool cause mine has a long rec. intake at the bottom already and 4 ports on top, two 6" for the light and two 4" for the rest the area. and i got a Sun System 904300 Super Sun Air-Cooled Reflector, 6-Inch with the glass piece for it

Back
Top Bottom