Fastest way to get a Sea of Green

SomeBakedBean

My friend is hookin me up with a variety pack of some seeds.

What would be the quickest way to get the seeds to the point of knowing their sex and taking cuttings? And how long would that take?

Sorry if this is already answered somewhere. I've been creepin around for a while now, and I finally made an account. This is my first post.

in order to determine sex you must first grow the plant to the point in maturity where the first set of 5 finger leaves are mature, which will take around a month maybe month and half, then take clones then it will take at least a week to heal from stress, and then place them in 12/12 and it would be about 2 weeks before the first signs of sex so your probably talkin 2 months and a week maybe 2 weeks, from seed until sex is determined.....and thats not including the time it takes to germinate the seeds

if your talking about the method i mentioned above that would be in soil
with hydro maybe shave off week, 2 tops

I would grow them out to maybe a foot, which can take a month or less depending on soil or hydro.

Then I would run a regular grow light for 12 hours, and a pure blue light for 12 hours. This forces the plants to show signs of sex while staying in veg mode.

Back
Top Bottom