Favorite high saying

dont forget to brng a towel-towelie or you wanna get high or im so high iv no idea wats goin on right now haha all towelie qoutes

ear man......EAR MAN.........<<<<< SMUCK goes someones hand across my shoulder..

I got my sister stoned and she just looked over at me, her eyes half closed and red as hell and said. "My eyes are critical" then giggled It was so funny.

Last time she asked me if I could get the computer on my internet.

I like to say
stonad.

Since I was in school up until now, I've always had one that stuck. Whenever I'd be climbing up towards being ripped out of my mind, and someone would ask "Hey hows it goin' man?"

I'd reply with "Fixin' to be alot better maan."

Maybe I remind my friends of Slater..

Diggin' the Dazed and Confused referance, Casey, haha.

I got my sister stoned once or twice. It was a good time. Especially that time when I got her high before her job interview, hahahaha. She begged me to smoke her out before she went.

That was funny.

She came out SKIPPING to my car and had a huge grin on her face "I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!" That was funny.

Peace and love

:peace: Earth Child

One of my favorite ones....good ole paranoia lol

"shit shit shit turn off the light a car!"......*car drives by*..."that wasn't no damn cop dumbass"..."Where'd the blunt go....pass that shit!"

this is why you keep the damn lights out so they cant see in your car in the first place

Hmm... the two most common phrases I hear are:

"What were we just talkin' about, man?"

And when someone is looking frantically for their lighter and they finally find it...

"Oh, shit! It was in my hand all along!"

"dude, im like above high"

"dude i am so messed up right now" (i always say this when im messed up)

"shh, im on a game show" (said this when my friend was talking to me while we were watching some game show on tv.)

One of my favorite ones....good ole paranoia lol

"shit shit shit turn off the light a car!"......*car drives by*..."that wasn't no damn cop dumbass"..."Where'd the blunt go....pass that shit!"

ohh man..thats a classic....happens to me all the time...ha!...

smoking with friend and one of my cousins...and my friend will always say wen he's blown...

"im on cloud 9!"

and my cousins says.....

"fuck that im on cloud 1000!"....

ha...makes me laugh ..cuz he's sucha beaner....

"Punched."
and
"Slapped."

(an announcement in my group that means that individual just got punched/slapped in the face with THC... slapped is when you all the sudden realize you're high, and punched is where your high got bumped up a huge notch; usually after a monstrous hit)

Back
Top Bottom