Feds: Half-Ton Of Marijuana Smuggled Through Secret Tunnel

BluntKilla

A man pleaded not guilty to charges that he received a half-ton of marijuana smuggled into the United States through a secret cross-border tunnel.

According to a criminal complaint in El Centro federal court Monday, Jesus Bernardo Aguila Agundez loaded drugs into his truck at a house in Calexico, about 120 miles east of San Diego.

The tunnel allegedly ran from the house in Calexico to another house across the border in Mexicali, Mexico.

Aguila was arrested Friday after officers from the Drug Enforcement Administration followed his truck from the Calexico house to a nearby swap meet.

The 400-foot-long tunnel is about 20 feet underground and is equipped with lighting and supported by wooden beams.

Authorities say the passage is one of some 40 secret tunnels discovered along the U-S-Mexico border over the past five years.

Newshawk: BluntKilla - 420 Magazine
Source: NBC4 TV
Pubdate: September 19, 2006
Copyright: 2006 NBC Universal Inc.
Website: Local News, Weather, TV Schedules, Entertainment - KNBC | Los Angeles - NBC Channel 4

I need to make me one of them tunnels, from the us to canada lol ... i'd have to go under the st lawerence though ...

2000 lbs in a ton, 1/2 ton is 1000 lbs, 16 ounces to a pound, 28 grams to an ounce, about 5 bowl packs per gram so
5*28*16*1000=2240,000
so 2,240,000 bowl packs

BluntKilla said:
2000 lbs in a ton, 1/2 ton is 1000 lbs, 16 ounces to a pound, 28 grams to an ounce, about 5 bowl packs per gram so
5*28*16*1000=2240,000
so 2,240,000 bowl packs

Pffft... that'll last me a day... maybe 2.

Another reason to Grow inside your own borders as they are trying to do, and support through Taxation the profits of marijuana. Instead of not being able to tax a Load coming in from Mexico. Or is this 1000 lbs being sold off to a >U>S> Broker via the DEA and profits used to finance another Black OP?
They win both ways and the US Taxpayer loses with paying for the operation and protection of the DEA. God help us Grow America Green and Gold

I really woudnt even need a tunnel ... Theres this back road that follows the border parallel for a few miles, used to go riding my four wheeler all the time down the border trails, and actually crossed the border a few times ... Not at all hard, no border patrol ... well once in a while, but they didnt care ... Or i could do it the easy way, go into snye on sled, which is already in canada, and you dont have to report to go into snye so ... then just go to the st lawerence and your in, just have to have connections in canada ....

Back
Top Bottom