Feds Stick To Court Argument That Marijuana Is Dangerous

Sorry to hear that Indica. Many are caught in this web, you can get all the chemo/radiation you want but not the meds of your choice. Best wishes for you Brother!

C526, totally concur, the medical side of the law concerning the concentrated oil will be the last, if ever to be legalized. No sense to repeat, bottom line the profit margin cannot compare to the man-made bs. Never say never, right? I thought this was going to be a done deal when I was a youngster, now, the only message I'm getting is 'What freedom of choice do we have...nada". Most disturbing its all about money, nothing to do with compassion for our fellow humans who are ill. Never in a million years when I was younger I would of ever thought money is bigger than human life. We were raised to believe in 'good' things from our nation leaders. Did you ever think back and realize the biggest profit making business in the world would be meds for the ill? Even co-pay keeps most broke, no vacations, not much of anything except man-made meds.

Wow, conversing with a Dr. at dinner. Sorry, I have to chuckle at this one, more like OMG chuckle :). Have you been called a 'whacko', dumb s..t, and other niceties? If I would of known this I would of been giving you 'reputation' points left and right. I fully understand your situation.
Resolve; only chance is to convert them to 'oilheads'. Highly unlikely indeed!

Cheers

hahaha 420motoco no she never gets silly about it,she would like to be able study for cause and effect.she has seen some of it work in me,but as I start the RSO,I will document all of my testing good or bad,ekg,blood liver,kidney whatever else she deems appropriate

Her DR buddies are the ones I have troubles with,arrogant pricks man,wine tasters,ya know?? they sip and spit and tell me mmj is bad,very bad,I just lol and tell them they are the real drug dealers,,oh boy that gets them fired up,,,good times

Whew! Great news, lol. I have a lot of friends that are Dr.s/Nurses. They are enlightened, lol.

hahaha 420motoco no she never gets silly about it,she would like to be able study for cause and effect.she has seen some of it work in me,but as I start the RSO,I will document all of my testing good or bad,ekg,blood liver,kidney whatever else she deems appropriate

Her DR buddies are the ones I have troubles with,arrogant pricks man,wine tasters,ya know?? they sip and spit and tell me mmj is bad,very bad,I just lol and tell them they are the real drug dealers,,oh boy that gets them fired up,,,good times

Your welcome. Knowledge always helps, perhaps other things can work out for you. Regardless I truly wish you the very best outcome.

Thank you by the way. I'll check that out.

Back
Top Bottom