Feeding and How.

nimaorange

Well i know you get a gallon of water. And to each gallon of water you add in ur nutrients. I have seen people put in teaspoons of there stuff in gallons of water. But the chart i will be following it says how to put it in by the ml. https://www.-------.com/gallery/data/571/BioBizz.jpg

So just say i normally watered at 250 ml in each plant. In that 250 ml i would have 1 ml of grow mixed in the water for that particular watering. and next time when its time to water just use water. Is this how its done? I know you water when the plant feels as light before watering and this is like every 3 days. So in 1 week the one out of 2 watering i did should have 1 ml of grow in that week right?

Would this way im saying better or mixing up all my nutrients in one gallon of water and just feeding it using that water once a week and in the same week just water? If i was to mix up all of my nutrients and i am supposed to feed it at 1 ml per week how much should i put in my one gallon? is it safe to blend topmax , grow and bloom in ONE gallon? And when watering should i always aim for 20 percent of the water i watered with to run off from the bottom and use that as a base for how much i shoudl water each time? So if with 250 ml i had 20 percent of it ran out i should water at 250 ml from then?

Or is it that i should mix 1 ml per gallon and just use that mixture of gallon to water all my plants or is it 1 ml per plant so water seperately than making up one solution to feed all?

One ml per gal sounds lite, but the bottles should have recomended doses. There are lots of ways to go about it. The best way to judge is use an ec pen. If your using hid lights during veg you want around 1.0 to 1.5 e.c. during bloom 1.5 to 1.8 e.c. You can add all to same gallon of water I make sure to put the one with the iron in first and make sure it gets mixed with water before putting anything thing else in there. With that being said I swithed over to lush led and had to drop e.c. To 0.8 or my plants burn.

Ah right. Well Just say I get One gallon of water. In that gallon i put the amount i need of nutes. so just say in week 3 i need 1 ml of grow , topmax and bloom. So in one gallon of water i put 1 ml of each and From this gallon of water i would feed my plants with for that week? Or is it 1 ml per plant or is it 1 ml per gallon?

So just say. I would use 1 gallon to water 4 plants in a week. ( seperating the nuteless watering i am going to aim for 2 watering a week). So i would get a large bucket. Put in 1 gallon of water. Add in all my nutrients so like 1 ml/gallon. Then once iv got my solution i would get a water bottle and feed my plants with this solution of my nutes to as how i would normally feed them? Dosent matter unless i have 1 ml of all my nutes in that solution/gallon i should be fine?

Or is it 1 ml PER plant? So if i was to feed just say about 800 ml of water in that 800 ml i need 1 ml of my nutes?

Well biobizz it says 1ml/litre ( sorry) so if i used 2 litres to feed 4 plants i would make a solution of 2 litres water - 2 mls nutes. and feed them 4 plants 500 ml each?

Back
Top Bottom