Feeding in flower?

MacEFL

Hi all,

I want to preface this with I have cut and pasted this from my journal but I wanted a larger audience. I have added a couple of facts. And here are a couple of recent pic's to show you what I am working with. There are 2 Cinex, 2 Northern Lights and 2 White Widow. I should also add that some of the lower branches seen in the pic's are MIA.

012595.JPG

015467.JPG

0031402.JPG

Sorry about the quality of the pic's.

I have been sitting here for a while reading everything I can so I can do the best for my ladies. I wish that another light set was in the cards, but, it's not until next grow so I will work with what I have in that regard. I have a 600 watt HPS in a cool tube with a reflector. The "room" they are in is 42" by 120" or so. There are six plants that are 2 1/2 months or so from "rooted cuttings". I have a manual light rail that I move every morning. But, I do want to feed them properly for the flowering phase. And now is the time to make any changes as the last three watering's have been pure PH'd H2o. As of yesterday AM they are looking just fine and I would like to keep it that way. They are in seven gallon pots with 2 to 1 4 mix/ocean forest. So, not a sterile mix but not full of nutes either. I have been using Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow and Bloom throughout veg and first week of flower. Then water only. I am currently at day 21. These nutes were designed for hydro but have seemed to work well so far. But Advanced says to use the same percentage of nutes throughout the plants life. But in my reading it sounds like they need more of this and less of that while in flower. Too old to remember the little details as to n or p or k. But, so far so good. So, my question is this:

1) Do I keep feeding them as I have, maybe adding a little molasses at times?
2) Do I use the nutes I have, but drop one part a little and or add another?
3) Do I get a bottle of Sensei part A and B?
4) Do I get an additive to what I am currently doing?

Okay, that's four questions and I am sure that there are hundreds of things I could change but one or two twenty's is all I want to swing at the moment. If I had more it would go to more light.

My room has been in the mid 70's to the mid 80's with 86 the highest recorded. The RH has been between 45 and 55%. After today it is supposed to drop into the 70's and lower for the next week or so and I will be able to turn up the dehumidifier if needed. I had to balance humidity against heat produced and I have yet to see any negative effects. The temps have been that stable as I have the lights on at night and off during the day. I am welcoming the lower temps though, I must admit.

They were last watered yesterday AM. So I have a few days to a week depending how right the weather man is. So, I would welcome any advice. Especially anyone who has grown in the same general conditions meaning indoor in soil using AN nutes. But I welcome any and all advice and criticism. Time to go check on the babies and maybe take a few pics!

I would follow the feeding schedule for the nutrients,it should be on their website using a feed water,water formula until flush time.

Back
Top Bottom