Feeding

Steemer

Hello all, I am 28 days from sprout right now with my AI grow. I switched my nutes from FF to AN Sensi A & B at res change 2 days ago. I had/have what looks like a calcium difficiancy, I upped my PPM to around 550-560, since the change, my PPM have stayed constant, although they have drank about a quart or so of water, so I topped off the res. They don't seem to be getting worse, so I guess I'll just monitor them for a couple days, not quite sure if I am overfeeding or underfeeding. I have read Roseman's tutorials (as we all have) but any advice which way to go here would be great! When do I need to switch my light cycle, I am still currently on 24-7, and I assume they should start showing sex with a light change. I would like to keep them as compact as possible, so again, any recommendations appreciated!

php938L6vAM.jpg

phpVUwYKzAM.jpg

Thanks, I have not topped them, I read you're feeding tutorial, I'm going to switch them over to 12/12 and see how it goes...

Been working too much! Finally be off tomorrow,plants seem to be doing better, I did top them, one question though, I have some leaves coming in that have square ends! Not pointed,what's up with that?they're not burnt,just squared off. This grow has been interesting to say the least,lots of weird sh..! Ill post some pics tomorrow with some numbers,thanks

Hey Roseman, Im posting a few pics for you to look at...they are definately looking better, pretty stretched out, a rookie thing I guess, check out the square leaves, and the one before I cut back on nutes...kinda weird looking nute burn, if that's what it was...its gone now
2577.jpg

3492.jpg

5305.jpg

And I wish they would tell me if they are girls pretty soon!!! I'll be pissed if they're not! If they are, I just got some feminized lowryder, and beings I 've learned a few things, the next go round should be better!! (I hope):cool:

You had some deformalties due to nute burn is all that is, they look fine to me now.

I would remove 1/4 inch from ech top, of the new growth, to make two new tops. (called TOPPING) and I would get some additional LIGHT if you can afford it. 65 watt CFLs are at Lowes real cheap.

I defiantly agree on adding additional light, the reason I at least say this is because the spacing between nodes are considerable around 2.5 - 3 inches. I would add lights and top (woops forgot u started Bloom).

Added some more light, up to almost 300 W, finally found the sweet spot on my nutes, they are exploding! No burn, have some sensi bloom on the way. Can someone tell me where to look for the first signs of where to tell sex? Would pistils start to show up at the top of the plant? or can they be anywhere? I keep thinking I'm seeing something, but it just keeps sprouting leaves!

phpudtkuxAM.jpg

Thanks for following me along Roseman, not too many seem to be interested in giving me any info, hope I didn't piss anyone off! :thanks:

Added some more light, up to almost 300 W, finally found the sweet spot on my nutes, they are exploding! No burn, have some sensi bloom on the way. Can someone tell me where to look for the first signs of where to tell sex? Would pistils start to show up at the top of the plant? or can they be anywhere? I keep thinking I'm seeing something, but it just keeps sprouting leaves!

phpudtkuxAM.jpg

Welcome to the Deep Water Culture Gang heres a pic about sexing hope it helps
male_female_cannabis.jpg
:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom