Female Plant not Budding

Kronbomb420

Hello everyone,
I have a question that I hope someone out there can help me with. I have a blue mystic female outdoors. I know that she's a female because there are several pistols. The Pistols have been showing for about three or four weeks but there is not signs of any clusters of bud happening. I also have two different strains growing in the same location and they are both loaded with thicnk nugs. Any ideas? Answers?

Re: Female Plant not Budding.

Photo's might help, perhaps something not obvious to yourself, but might be recognized by another member......or, it just could be Mother Mary Jane blessing you with some, but not all.

I thought of that and there is not any bright lights. I have two other plants growing in the same spot that are different strains and they have huge nugs. I just dont know. there are tons of pistols but no bud forming, its so weird.

maybe its a sativa strain they say that sativa strains take a long time to bud...or maybe that type of strain takes longer to flower...good luck man

This is an old thread but I'm betting you got some of the bad batch of blue mystic seeds from Nirvana. They actually took those down for sale sometime in august. I remember because I wanted to buy some of those and they were out of stock. They said it was out of stock due to a problem with the breeders. It mainly effected the auto flower blue mistics. SO if you got the autos thats your problem.

Back
Top Bottom