Feminized haze?

Flipper

I am looking for a feminized haze strain or hybrid. Fast flowering and gives the best haze high. I grew Super Lemon Haze which is mostly sativa and C-99. Neville's haze would be good but takes too long to flower and from my research Mr. Nice has the original but not feminized. I been looking at hybrids like NH x grapefruit which has a short bloom of said 8-9 weeks depending on the off-shoot. I would prefer a hybrid that is crossed with a sativa then a indica. So after searching and not finding what i want i ask the growers here. What haze dominant feminized strain did you grow and think is the best.

:thanks:
Flip

I'm 4 wks into first indoor grow and have six sweet white widows(f) 4-5 inches tall now and bushy....what is ideal height for ww to begin flowering them? Thanks and forgive if i asked this in wrong place

It depends on your grow space, and it depends on how long you wanna grow it you could grow 2-3 months you would get whatever "ideal" height you want. A ideal height would be if you grew it like 4 months your plant would be really big by then and they double if not triple on size, so you would have a lot of bud. But its on you if you top, fim, or lst you will get different results.

Thanks exile19 Sugar haze. I will look for it. Any Nevillies haze growers. GHS or Female seeds?

Super Lemon Haze is the best strain I have ever grown or smoked. It goes 10 weeks though but meets all your other criteria.

Back
Top Bottom