Ferndale dispensary open!

Re: Ferndale dispensary open!!

I heard they are pricey. 75 for an 8th. If this is the model the dispenseries are going to take they are going to have a hard time competing with caregivers.

They will for sure come down. Look at cali a lot of dispenseries have strains going for under 50 an 8th.Caregivers need to save as much money as they can, becasue once the state wises up they will become obsolete. Right now there just doesnt seem to be a lot of entreprenurs out there who want to take the risk with the laws being the way they are in michigan. This place just made it in a day before they passed a mortorium in the city. I say give it about 2-3 years, and we will be where colorado is now. Never the less now is the perfect time to get into the industry, because there is no where to go but up or prison, but lets hope the later doesnt happen.

I read that there were something like 6-8 entreprenurs in Ferndale as of late, waiting for the moratorium to end. In Royal Oak the counsel has been approached by over 20 parties ready to open up shop. It's on it's way.

But for now this place is pretty cool! Their prices ranged from $18-25 per gram. Candy bars, suckers, soda pop between $8-15. With more items on the menu coming soon. No Membership fees, walk ins welcome, after the first registration. It's cool!

Sure it's a bit pricey, but the benifits are great. You don't have to go to Detroit, the quality of the bud is great, so a little goes a long way. And it's actually kind of cool to just go when you have money, instead of hoping your hookup has some when you get paid. Plus you can choose the strain. I like it, the staff was nice and friendly and the place was busy with traffic. There is definetly going to be a huge business boom with this, and that's exactly what a lot of towns around here need!

I have visited a few compassion clubs but have not seen an actual dispensary.The place in porthuron is charging 50-60 for an 1/8. Seems like prices are slowly rising since I started going there. Was 45 at first. I'll probably make a trip and see how ferndales operation works.

Hey I stopped by today and bought a gram of afgani goo(in joint form) and a gram of some indica called pot of gold. Theplace is pretty neat. Alittle pricey I agree. I'm sure cost will come down after a few more open. Thanks for the hook Ms.Chump Stain

Back
Top Bottom