Finally my body is telling my mind what needs to be done - Only took 60+ years

Congratulations.
I'd love to help you in your journey.
I'm an old pro but I'm. It cynical (yet)
The best advice I can give for a hush hush Grow is keep it small keep it quick.
A 60 or 90 day auto is a good start.

That has been the advice I am receiving from many people and I agree whole heartedly. I think auto flowering Indica plants are the way to go for me.

You're right on Lake Ontario aren't you? I hope you're a fisherman.

That has been the advice I am receiving from many people and I agree whole heartedly. I think auto flowering Indica plants are the way to go for me.

Get some good soil and a good light.
Fox Farms ocean forest. No nutes.
Use the soil and mix in one cup bonemeal, 1 cup bloodmeal and 1 cup Dolomite into one large bag of fox Farms. It's cheap and people will think you're doing your garden instead of growing weed. Lowes has all the stuff you need. Probably not fox Farms but you can find it anywhere in the carolinas.

Do you need help finding seeds?

If Fox Farms ocean forest the stuff that is getting a lot of attention for possibly having bugs in it?

Possibly. It's banned here in Canada due to "water absorbing polymers".
If you can get pro mix herb and veg I'd recommend using that but good luck. All my southern friends say it's nowhere to be found.
420-magazine-mobile1601595156.jpg

One thing I know I will be needing is a means to measure the PH of my water/soil. Is there a good quality meter/gauge available for not a lot of money? Can I get by with a PH test kit from like Lowes where you put a couple drops in the sample and match it up to a color chart?

My wife (I love her) bought me a gauge that measures PH/Light/Moisture all three in one gauge. To give you an idea of its quality........I stuck it in a solo cup with a tomato plant set to measure soil moisture. It went to the middle which is moist. I then stuck it into a red solo cup filled with just water and it read moist. Now I just pretend to use it so as to not hurt her feelings.

Look forward to suggestions and what you guys use.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana will ship seeds there. He hides the seeds.

I looked over some of the cannabis laws in your state. Looks pretty insane dude. Your cops are all gung ho on the anti-cannabis eh?

What type of seeds will you end up with if you cross regular autoflower male pollen with a female (regular seeds) photoperiod plant?

My guess would be a percentage would be autoflower and a percentage would be photoperiod seeds.

Auto flower cannabis plants are classified as ruderalis so if you were to cross a ruderalis with a sativa or Indica you may end up with a photo or a auto flowering plant. It's like having children, just because you and your spouse have brown eyes does not guarantee that your child will have brown eyes.

420-magazine-mobile592804423.jpg

This is the feminizing spray that I was talking about it runs about $15 it's premix one ounce will do a couple plants make about 500 it will do autoflowers it will do hybrid all seeds will be female that way you don't have to buy seeds again
420-magazine-mobile556690548.jpg

This is a picture of a couple of my autoflowers

So let me ask you this. If someone were to purchase a packet of regular seeds and plant them all. When they became old enough to sex you pull the males out and get rid of them. You take one of the females and move her WAY away from the other plants (outdoors growing) and when she is getting near time to go to flower you start spraying her with that spray. Let's say it's successful and you get a branch to go to male and it's making pollen. You pollinate her with this pollen and she has seeded buds. The seeds of this plant will be feminized, 75% chance of being female? 50% chance?

420-magazine-mobile592804423.jpg

This is the feminizing spray that I was talking about it runs about $15 it's premix one ounce will do a couple plants make about 500 it will do autoflowers it will do hybrid all seeds will be female that way you don't have to buy seeds again
420-magazine-mobile556690548.jpg

This is a picture of a couple of my autoflowers

With the exception of the droopy one in the back left who might be getting ready to harvest they all look happy and very healthy. Very nice job.

95%- 98% will be feminized seeds I've only had one come out male the stuff I bought and posted a picture of is guaranteed to work I've never had any issues with it and because it is a female plant that is making pollen the pollen is self is female it has no male genes in it which is what makes them coming I seeds your odds of getting the male I'm not very good

Back
Top Bottom