Finals Over

Hichhiker

Just thought I'd toss up some shots of the post finals bounty.

42013.JPG

How can you beat a 1/2oz of bud, twelve pints of stout, and a four good friends? Oh, after smoking an 1/8 I had the idea of doing the geeky thing and spelling 420 in bud, so take a look.

Pretty good suff. The low pic quality doesn't show it, but the stuff looks like it was dipped in suger, and it has that nice, light, minty scent to it. The high is pretty long lasting and fairly heady. Man, I miss smoking decient bud.
Oh, for size refrence, the bud that makes up the majority of the four is four inches long.

O shit. Looks like a damn good time to me. and it ain't geeky to spell 420. How ever it would have been cooler to spell out. Four Twenty ;)

I am proud of you guys for working hard and being able to take those breaks.
Way to live above; above the influence.

sometiems dealers don't have anything but 1/8ths and 1/4 sacked up. I am just guessing but hitch probably just picked up like that. I can assure he is not a dealer.

Yeah guys,the guy I got it from had pre weighed all his stuff into 1/8 bags. I hadn't had the chance to put it all in one sack yet. After I took the pic of weed as 420 I put it all into one bag. I can't be dealing, I only have bud every so often myself.

Hell yeah man. I got done with finals last friday, I've been baked every night minus one since ive been home. Oh and weed doesn't effect everyone's grades...I smoked pot all semester (not every day though) and made it through with a 3.71 gpa

Mmm bud and guinness, nothing can beat that!

Back
Top Bottom