Finally!

Thanks akorn i will try this today how long do ya figure till i see results?Just started week five o flwer they are lookin good and startin to stink!!

I find that staying under a PH of 6.8 (my soils stay between 6.3 and 6.8 without even using anything to adjust the PH) will work but you really have to use quality water on the girls. Tap water and well water will build up mineral salts in the soil and greatly affect the health of the root system. Rain water is actually distilled water and that's what plants love (except that rain picks up crap from the air as it falls and sometimes can be too acidic). I urge all growers to invest in a reverse osmosis filtration system for their plant water and for great drinking water too. Check ebay and you'll find a lot of different models to choose from. I purchased this model if I may post a link into a thread. Any mod let me know if this isn't acceptable, please. I'm just trying to help out, here. This is the exact model but not necessarily the seller I used: https://cgi.ebay.com/New-Reef-6st-1...684QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120082602966

Gorillabudz, is well water bad for plants? I have a well but thought well water was good because it doesn't have the chlroine in it. Should I buy spring water to water my plants with in the last few weeks of flowering?

thanks..

M00gle said:
Gorillabudz, is well water bad for plants? I have a well but thought well water was good because it doesn't have the chlroine in it. Should I buy spring water to water my plants with in the last few weeks of flowering?

Well water is usually terrible. if you only have a few plants, get a Brita or a PUR water filter and use that water on the girls. Spring water can be hard and if it's bought in a store it prolly has chlorine in it.

Thanks gorillabuds i just took a peek at your plants and WOW they look sexy as hell! I don't think mine will get that big but i think i done pretty good for my first grow thanks for the water tips and will be lookin into ro machine for next grow maybe till then will now be buyin pure water from store for rest o grow!! The soil stayed round 6.8 first ammendment applied another dose of vinager water and the ph is 6.2 in all four plants yeah got four more weeks appx started week five yesterday and i hope they turn out like yours gorilla

liljoe said:
The soil stayed round 6.8 first ammendment applied another dose of vinager water and the ph is 6.2 in all four plants yeah got four more weeks appx started week five yesterday and i hope they turn out like yours gorilla
Don't let them get much below 6.0 tho. Lookin great! :headbanger: And you're right...Gorilla's got it goin.:bongrip:

I just got home an checked soiil again and the ph is back to 6.8 is this ok or should i be a little lower? I promise i will have pics soon!! What can i do for humidity my room has been round 60 to 70 percent last to days need to bring it down 10 percent any suggestions?

here are some pics

pot_236.jpg

pot_232.jpg

pot_237.jpg

Back
Top Bottom