First easy to do SCROG

onestickz

Today I found that making a scrog set up is not that hard at all
If you want to go pro and get the pvc tubing and connectors thats fine but I did mine using the 4 corners of my grow tent, some twine I got from the hydro store and some plastic ties.
I have a 32"×32"×63"tent that I tied the plastic ties to and took the twine and put it through the plastic ties. Made sure all 4 corners were tight before I started weaving the middle. It was easy to make and cheap
I guess all the research is paying off. Will post some pics in a few.
Hope this will help someone out✌

Today I found that making a scrog set up is not that hard at all
If you want to go pro and get the pvc tubing and connectors thats fine but I did mine using the 4 corners of my grow tent, some twine I got from the hydro store and some plastic ties.
I have a 32"×32"×63"tent that I tied the plastic ties to and took the twine and put it through the plastic ties. Made sure all 4 corners were tight before I started weaving the middle. It was easy to make and cheap
I guess all the research is paying off. Will post some pics in a few.
Hope this will help someone out✌

Yes, please post some pics when you're finished. I'd love to see how you put it together as well as how well it works. I am pretty unfamiliar with SCROG. I am currently on my first grow using a 24"x48x63 tent using a 300w LED. IM 4 weeks into flower cycle, finding out I have a loooong way to go yet (sativa). And of course ran out of room almost immediately 2 1/2 weeks into flower. I've been tying off branches like crazy, so far I haven't killed it. But I'd love to try SCROG in future grows.

I have some pics in my gallery. I been trying to post them when i post comments, but its not working. But u can go to my gallery and see where I'm at from start to now. Bout to put some more up now so feel feel to comment
Keep the grow alive✌

I have some pics in my gallery. I been trying to post them when i post comments, but its not working. But u can go to my gallery and see where I'm at from start to now. Bout to put some more up now so feel feel to comment
Keep the grow alive✌

Hi onestickz,

First of all, make sure that you click on "Remember Me" when you log into 420 Magazine to stay logged in throughout your visit. Personally, I use the "My Photos" button at the bottom left side of the text input window to embed photos in my posts. I hope that helps.

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

Sup Colorado
I was trying to do it that way, going to the my photo in the left hand corner, but for some reason it doesn't work. I'm doing everything on my phone, so that maybe why... but i dout that.

Back
Top Bottom