First Grow - Brown Spots on Leaves - Please Help!

Good deal! She will hold out. I always read that if there are more white pistils than brown then they are still growing. But what I have noticed is that they quit growing as fast. Once it seems to come to a slow grind I chop. I like early harvest myself and they have put on 98% of the weight that they are going to.

Topping and training can deff help! Mainline is a new one to me. Check it out too. I think it takes quite a while but gets results.

I hang dry till the stems bend but have a little snap to them. I found drying until the stems snap was far too long for me. Then I put them in a plastic bag for a week and each day suck the air out of the bag lightly and then put them into jars until they get used. Sometimes used right away and sometimes a mo thdown the road. Burp the jars once a day for ten min or so. Good luck! I'll keep an eye out here

Awesome , that is the advice I will follow!!

Will the pistils still brown after I chop? Thinking of doing it how you said (a lil early) - today is day 53 of flower , breeder says 60 days so may do it this wkndnor wait until next

There are a good amount of brown pistils now but the top of each budsite seems to have white pistils reaching straight up (for lights) and the sides are browning and curling in

The small leaves up top , coming out of cola are drying quick so I think once a couple of the white pistils reference above turn brown ima chop (hopefully this wknd ) ;) ;)

here are some updated pics from this AM - let me know what you think, i also posted a new thread since clueless lol

i am going to take ur advice on the dry/harvest... i will hang dry for 5-7 days then put them into plastic bags for three days (airing out frequently throughout the day) then into mason jars and burp daily

thanks again!

20151010_112348.jpg
20151010_112338.jpg

Today is day #57 of flowering, almost there!!

I ordered a loupe last night since I need to check tric's... Feel that this is a plant that will show a lot of white pistils even when mature..

It is an indica - lemon Kush and they recommend 60 days of flowering ;)

Back
Top Bottom