First Grow - Help!

deemi786

Hi All,

Am wondering if anyone can give me some advice.

I researched growing like a mofo and have been happily growing my 1 x royal dwarf and 3 x northern lights, they had just gone into flowering.

I went away on business and came back to find my stupid ass brother had pruned them to shit... i mean literally took off nearly every fan leaf under the assumption it would help the light inundate the buds which are starting to show...

Any advice is highly appreciated!!

IMG_20150423_142246.jpg

IMG_20150423_142233.jpg

IMG_20150423_142221.jpg

IMG_20150423_142205.jpg

If they were Auto flower it will hurt the yield some, if they are photo's they will be slowed down for a couple of days, but be alright.

I have put syrup in his grinder. Bastard that he is.... Thanks for the advice. Might take a clone and start again and hope he hasn't royally messed up my growth and yield

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but cloning an auto doesn't work bud.

Once the seed pops open, the countdown begins. When you clone an auto, it has the same DNA as the mother, so it will essentially finish flowering at the same time, meaning it will be pretty small.

And to add insult to injury, cutting a clone will further slow the plant down more.

Just let it finish as is. Pass the link to him. Tell him he can smoke when he reads it all. You smoke it all. Lesson learned.

Hi all,

So the plants are still alive, but they have been flowering for at least 2 weeks now and they don't seem to be any trichomes?

Please see below... am i just being inpatient??

skunk69.jpg

Just let it go. 50-75 days flowering would not be abnormal. Be patient. :peace:

thanks, apologies for the stupid question but i may be getting a little confused. When it started flowering i switched from 24/7 lighting to 12/12, do i need to do this even with an autoflower?

k, so guess who has been at my plants again....

I am beyond upset right now...

My stupid ass brother decided in in his infinite wisdom to put a damn circulating heating fan in my grow tent and left it on for 4 hours...

i came home to see this in the morning...

they were 3 weeks into flowering and had recovered from his last act of stupidity but they look unrecoverable to me...

Any advice.... take the hit and start over or give them a few days to recover???

IMG_20150509_125422.jpg
IMG_20150509_125407.jpg
IMG_20150509_125329.jpg
IMG_20150509_125004.jpg
IMG_20150509_124956.jpg

k, so guess who has been at my plants again....

I am beyond upset right now...

My stupid ass brother decided in in his infinite wisdom to put a damn circulating heating fan in my grow tent and left it on for 4 hours...

i came home to see this in the morning...

they were 3 weeks into flowering and had recovered from his last act of stupidity but they look unrecoverable to me...

Any advice.... take the hit and start over or give them a few days to recover???

IMG_20150509_125422.jpg
IMG_20150509_125407.jpg
IMG_20150509_125329.jpg
IMG_20150509_125004.jpg
IMG_20150509_124956.jpg

first plant may live, but omg the rest are toasted, you need to lock your brother out of the grow zone
obvious hes not paying attention to what the plants want. he thought they were COLD???
get a wireless TEMP meter. walmart- 20$ - it cost more yea, but WELL worth it-one part in the tent the other, where you can see it. temp should never be above 80
75 is better

Honestly, not joking...

I think you might need to enroll him in the special Olympics to allow him to expend his extra energy in a healthier manner than damaging someone elses property.

3 of them were finished, i harvested them, (northern lights) ,i couldn't just let it go to waste even though it might not do anything....

The remaining royal dwarf looks a bit worse from wear and the leaves have started curling upwards and have gone dark brown around the edges... i am trying to save it but am not sure if my attempts will work...

Planted 5 more today (fruit spirit) which are NOT autos and have put a lock on the grow tent so that fcuk face cant get to them..

wish me luck, my first attempt at non auto's!

thanks for all the advice and suggestions everyone

Back
Top Bottom