First Grow - Light of Jah - Looking for Tips and Advice

ProfGreen

Thank you. Let me know what you think. my first grow working with what I got. Day 57 Week 5 in flower. Growing in Super Soil of my own mix and personal combo of organic additives. Five LOJ(Light of Jah) plants with auto drip setup from 5 gal bucket! Advice? Tips?

photo_4188.jpg
photo_3240.JPG
photo_2296.jpg
photo_1348.JPG

Re: "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Looking dang good for a first round buddy :Namaste: I would say big stalks, big fan leaves would mean some BIG BUDS :high-five: Never heard of the strain, will give it some research. Are you planning on starting a grow journal?
Would surely like to tag along and watch them finish up, :thumb:
:peace: CA

Re: "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Thanks, Nice to hear...I've read everything possible for each step and just winging it too, so I'm never really sure whats going to happen the next day. I'll set up a journal for sure. But I have one prob maybe you have advice on. One of my girls actually the runt has blasted past the rest (in the vid the one in the far left) but i cannot raise my light any further and i guess the silver lining is that for the most part they have significantly slowing in vertical growth and focused on buds. Will it burn the buds? I dimmed my light to Med. and when i hold my hand there its not hot at all... Not sure what to do if it gets to close?
To_Close.jpg
Max_Hight.jpg
Branch2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom