First grow - male or female?

hektor86

Hello there, im new to this forum and I cant manage yet to post the pictures directly on the post.

The problem is that I think my flower its a male.. if you can please check my gallery and see I will apreciate it, if you watch carefully on the stem you can see some "balls" , dunno if they are future leaves or male sex parts.

Cheers in advance !

Re: First grow. male or female?

Very hard to tell from your pics. From what I see it looks like you've got a male, but a close up photo would be more definitive.

Hello and thanks for the fast reply! I added one more picture! The strain was autoflower mix from advancedseeds but dunno what happend? I think its defenetly a male :<

Well dunno if I can get a more closer one then the last one I posted in my gallery. Now I wonder, if i have fresh seedlings that just poped near this plant is it a problem?

Yessah, i checked the new pic and it's definitely a male. Sorry. If you have it near any females I'd remove it from the area. Quarantine it, and collect some pollen if you'd like to do any breeding in the future.

Back
Top Bottom