First Grow - Please help - Time to Flush/Harvest?

Sharky88

I have 2 BF Critical Kush and 2 RQS Amnesia Haze in the same rez. The Kush is going to finish 2-3 weeks before the Haze so I want to do as short a flush as possible so I don't hit the Haze too hard when its budding out. I'm using organic nutes in a DWC so a short flush should be sufficient.

The Kush is supposed to go to Day 55-60 and I'm on Day 46 of Flower. I took the following pictures of the trichomes today and they are pretty much 90% cloudy and I see a couple amber. Are these going to make it to Day 55? Is it time to do a short 3-5 day flush and harvest?

BELOW: BF Critical Kush Day 46 of Flower? Time to Harvest?

20150305_232745.jpg

20150305_232735.jpg

20150302_202822.jpg

20150302_202805.jpg

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sharky
:peace:

Sharky, they look pretty cloudy with a touch of amber, the decision is up to you when to harvest. This should help you decide.:peace:

when-to-harvest_1_1.jpg

I've had that problem before. I did what you're proposing. I flushed for 3 or 4 days and harvested the mature plant then resumed feeding the remaining plant. Both crops turned out fine. Never the less, I now avoid feeding different strains and phenos from the same resevoir. You might see a little slower growth on your immature plant until you resume feeding. You may have to wait a little longer on your late bloomer to finish flowering. I notice that flushing accelerates maturation. When you resume feeding, growth will increase again and maturation will slow back down. You may find your immature plant will mature faster when you start flushing.

I've had that problem before. I did what you're proposing. I flushed for 3 or 4 days and harvested the mature plant then resumed feeding the remaining plant. Both crops turned out fine. Never the less, I now avoid feeding different strains and phenos from the same resevoir. You might see a little slower growth on your immature plant until you resume feeding. You may have to wait a little longer on your late bloomer to finish flowering. I notice that flushing accelerates maturation. When you resume feeding, growth will increase again and maturation will slow back down. You may find your immature plant will mature faster when you start flushing.

Extremely helpful Brunt, it's good to know what to expect. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom