First grow questions

Badwolf507

So I couldn't quite figure out how to ask the search for this question.
So in my veg tent and in my flouring tent I have an ebb and flo watering systems.
I'm trying to find out how often I should flood, how long the flood should last, and is there different answers to those questions in regards to veg vs. flouring?

I only just planted my seeds, so I have a little time.
Thanks everyone!

An ebb and flood might be too much for your veg room as plants in veg don't need that much water (among other reasons), let alone your young seedlings or clones (which I'm guessing you'll be producing). You'd do better with a drip irrigation. That's an easy conversion from what you already have and it's very efficient (little water requirement and less evaporation). This will allow you to save on nutrients and parts/material.

I also use and ebb & flood system for my flower room (and a drip for my veg) and I water at 7am/12pm/17pm (light schedule is 6am-6pm) for 15 minutes at a time. Always water while lights are on. This has been working perfectly for me and I'm yet to experience a problem with my grow (I'm a week away from harvest, seeds sprouted on Dec 22nd). I haven't had a single issue (water, bugs, diseases, mold, etc. nothing)
For the veg room as I said I would strongly recommend changing to a drip. My water schedule is 7am/15pm/23pm (lights 6am-00am) also for 15 minutes at a time. I guess it might depend on what you'll be using as a grow medium, it'd be great if you could share a little more about your setup.

Good luck and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom