First grow

Bigram

:passitleft: hey 420 folks
First time on this forum and just wanted
To say hey.. My current grow is first grow with lots of success but my current forum is down and am jonesing for feed back on my grow so bam,Bull or big if you out there hit me up...

Good goin' joining 420magazine Bigram! If your forum is down maybe you should try starting a Grow Journal over here at 420mag. you're pretty much guaranteed feedback with some pictures/information integrated in :Namaste: If not I would also suggest posting in the Problems, Pests, & Disease Control to get your questions cleared up! Again welcome to the forums :peace: CA215

I've tried my iPhone before it was kinda slow. But here is what you do, click the "Gallery" button at the top of the forums, then go all the way to the bottom to "Upload Pictures". From there you can pic your pictures from your memory, make sure they upload and you post them and you should be good. When you go to post your pictures to a thread, there is a little camera icon with a plus on it. From there you can pick your pictures you want posted :thumb: Hope that helps Bigram! :peace: CA215

Hey thanks for the info. I'm using and app. And it doesn't appear to want to let me post pics. When I go to web site I can post pics. Sure would be convenient to run pics on the app..:/ I bought forum runner from apple store to link. Heard of it?

I hear ya it would be super convenient. Ive heard of forumrunner but never personally used it, sounds like it should work the forum right? :laugh: Keep messing with it im sure you'll figure it out, I've done it on my phone once but it was killer slow, highly recommend a computer. I still use my phone for pictures, then I email them to myself in a text. Works quite well :thumb: CA215

Thanks nicolouspat, ill look for your thread when I get a chance... Haven't figured out how to put links in here yet but I have a thread going in indoor soil with list of my gear etc if you are interested, stop on by. :peace:

Anytime Bigram! here to assist! Here is how, ill paste it below. You are going to want to copy what I have pasted, of course, after the URL="you will insert your journals web url here" and after the brackets you can write what you would like the link to say, mines, Click Me Click Me! :laugh:

[ URL=your pages url, your grow logs address bar] And here will be what you want your link to say, mine "Click me, Click Me!"[/URL] ]

I had to input a space right after the first bracket so it wouldn't link out, when you put it into your signature you also want to remove the space from the after the first bracket and before the last bracket.. Man im confusing myself, hope this helps lol :Namaste:

If not you can always ask a moderator to link your grow journal to your signature :thumb:

Goodluck Bigram! :peace: CA215

p496588-image1797.html

Ya I figured it out and started a soil grow journal. Kinda off a pain to post pics but here's the ones I did post
image1799.jpg
image1798.jpg
image1798.jpg
image1797.jpg

Back
Top Bottom