Howdy Yall

elkoholic

Hi Everyone, My name is Brian and I'm new to 420 mag forums as a member. Thank You to Lady Vadalon for pointing me to the forums, look forward to hangin out with ya'll. Currently on my second grow running Rainbow, Purple Berry, and Mt. hood magic (NL#5 dominate). Had decent success in the first grow, averaging 2.5 oz per plant under 600watt MH/HPS set up in a 2x4 grow tent. Again looking forward to hanging with you guys and learning. (Elkoholic) Brian

Hi Everyone, My name is Brian and I'm new to 420 mag forums as a member. Thank You to Lady Vadalon for pointing me to the forums, look forward to hangin out with ya'll. Currently on my second grow running Rainbow, Purple Berry, and Mt. hood magic (NL#5 dominate). Had decent success in the first grow, averaging 2.5 oz per plant under 600watt MH/HPS set up in a 2x4 grow tent. Again looking forward to hanging with you guys and learning. (Elkoholic) Brian

:welcome: too:420: Stoked to see your grow & skills:thumb: If you need any help along the way feel free to ask away. Our community is filled with allot of knowledgeable experienced cultivators of all shapes and sizes that are more then eager to help you succeed! :Namaste:

:peace:

I'm sure I messed this up already, but here is a few pics from the end of the first grow. I can't seem to find my starting pics atm. Also next time I will make sure the pics are right side up...LOL

IMG_114929.JPG
IMG_111629.JPG
IMG_110338.JPG
IMG_108838.JPG
IMG_105829.JPG
IMG_104629.JPG
IMG_105147.JPG
IMG_103536.JPG
IMG_101934.JPG

Back
Top Bottom