First Grow

Sherbert Queen Auto, Blue Cheese Auto, Lemon Auto

35252468-7DC0-4402-980C-440A0A3F6B5F.jpeg
Sweet! Nice assortment! I have a BC auto at 2.5 weeks now (along with 4 other autos, a pheno around the same age and a 7 week flowering pheno Amnesia) and I'm going to germ the GGLemon tomorrow. Nice to see the BC and Lemon on deck for you! We can chat even though my half lemon is a pheno. I'm smoking on my BC and AK-47 autos that are 1 month cured now. I was smoking on them slightly every week just to see the transition. Your BC if it is like mine, NEVER lost it's smell and as soon as it was dry enough to smoke, smoked great! They are both cured nicely now, white light gray ash. I just said to @West Hippie this morning that BC is pretty mellowing, nice night cap...excited to follow you for your next round!!!

20210919_144804.jpg

20210921_200005.jpg

20210910_150314.jpg

Sweet! Nice assortment! I have a BC auto at 2.5 weeks now (along with 4 other autos, a pheno around the same age and a 7 week flowering pheno Amnesia) and I'm going to germ the GGLemon tomorrow. Nice to see the BC and Lemon on deck for you! We can chat even though my half lemon is a pheno. I'm smoking on my BC and AK-47 autos that are 1 month cured now. I was smoking on them slightly every week just to see the transition. Your BC if it is like mine, NEVER lost it's smell and as soon as it was dry enough to smoke, smoked great! They are both cured nicely now, white light gray ash. I just said to @West Hippie this morning that BC is pretty mellowing, nice night cap...excited to follow you for your next round!!!

20210919_144804.jpg

20210921_200005.jpg

20210910_150314.jpg
Awesome nice to have someone to be able to ask that has recent experience with the same strains. Buds look great too. My seeds should be here this week and I’ll have my tent hopefully next week so I’ll be able to start real soon. Looking forward to seeing your grows finish up and following you with your new ones!!

Awesome nice to have someone to be able to ask that has recent experience with the same strains. Buds look great too. My seeds should be here this week and I’ll have my tent hopefully next week so I’ll be able to start real soon. Looking forward to seeing your grows finish up and following you with your new ones!!
Absolutely! I was just trolling around the forum this morning contemplating if I should change my autos from a 24 and O schedule dual to something different this time around. I may go ahead and run them on a 20 and 4 I don't know what your thoughts were for your next grow but will discuss here!!!

Absolutely! I was just trolling around the forum this morning contemplating if I should change my autos from a 24 and O schedule dual to something different this time around. I may go ahead and run them on a 20 and 4 I don't know what your thoughts were for your next grow but will discuss here!!!
Well I haven’t really put a lot of thought into it yet. Just been focusing on getting everything together first. What would be a good schedule to start them on?

Well I haven’t really put a lot of thought into it yet. Just been focusing on getting everything together first. What would be a good schedule to start them on?
I have always ran them on 24-0. Some people say 18-6. The dark, as we know, is when the magic happens-THC production, the enzymes are firing off everywhere, resin gets produced heavily, etc etc.. @TorturedSoul sent a few links off to @ELLISJ I'm sure he will send them to you now that he is tagged in here Or you can go to E's post and look up all the responses. @013 Had good info also. Apparently though there was a study done with 3 sets of autos on 3 different light schedules and the yield on the 20-4 was the best. But as you know, every strain is different, all the light set ups are different and yield is one thing, quality another. To each his own, I am thinking it doesn't hurt to try them on a different schedule this time, see what happens...makes sense, they like to rest even if they're autos and the ratio of flowering/total grow time to hours of light/dark compared to that of a pheno seems pretty appropriate....totally up to you but like I said there is a lot of information on lighting and light schedules out there for you to troll

I have always ran them on 24-0. Some people say 18-6. The dark, as we know, is when the magic happens-THC production, the enzymes are firing off everywhere, resin gets produced heavily, etc etc.. @TorturedSoul sent a few links off to @ELLISJ I'm sure he will send them to you now that he is tagged in here Or you can go to E's post and look up all the responses. @013 Had good info also. Apparently though there was a study done with 3 sets of autos on 3 different light schedules and the yield on the 20-4 was the best. But as you know, every strain is different, all the light set ups are different and yield is one thing, quality another. To each his own, I am thinking it doesn't hurt to try them on a different schedule this time, see what happens...makes sense, they like to rest even if they're autos and the ratio of flowering/total grow time to hours of light/dark compared to that of a pheno seems pretty appropriate....totally up to you but like I said there is a lot of information on lighting and light schedules out there for you to troll
Thanks I’ll definitely be checking them out!!

No problem at all man, just passing forward information I've gotten from here and trying to tie it in with my own experience-naturally, I double and triple check myself here often

Sorry but I ain't tagging anybody just yet. I can barely do anything on a computer and "tagging" isn't one of them. I will tag everybody here as soon as I find out what it is and how to do it. Don't you just hate "Boomers". lol.

Sorry but I ain't tagging anybody just yet. I can barely do anything on a computer and "tagging" isn't one of them. I will tag everybody here as soon as I find out what it is and how to do it. Don't you just hate "Boomers". lol.
Oh no worries man I didn't mean for him to ask you but to go on your post and read all the comments you received lol I wouldn't throw you into anything you're not ready for bud! I do want to ride along with ya once you got your ducks in a row!! Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom