First grow

T-Rex go RAWR

Well i'm starting my first grow ever, i have 9 plants from bagseed that i'm going to be growing outside. The soil i am currently using is an organic potting soil from WallyWorld. I have been reading a good bit and i feel that i have grasped the basics but any and all suggestions are appreciated :)

All pictures were taken on 5/10

The six that were inside (Yes they were stretching but are now outside in full sun and straightened out)
0510091643b.jpg

Here are the two planted at the edge of the my property in the woods. They are both right above the little white strip laying down.

0510091658b.jpg

Notice the wild plant on the right, wild MJ camo :slide:
0510091658a.jpg

Lastnight there was a real bad storm and i lost 2 due to high winds. For the time being could i use metal wire to make supports or would i have to have something coated with plastic? I'm talking like have the wire going straight into the soil then have a little ring up top with the plant in the ring so it doesn't get all blow over and shit

Also, I was thinking of taking one plant inside to try it out

Lastnight there was a real bad storm and i lost 2 due to high winds. For the time being could i use metal wire to make supports or would i have to have something coated with plastic? I'm talking like have the wire going straight into the soil then have a little ring up top with the plant in the ring so it doesn't get all blow over and shit

Also, I was thinking of taking one plant inside to try it out

Metal wire at this point may be the wrong choice, the young stalks are just to delicate. I have used unwound butcher's string when they are this young to keep them from being gouged by the wind blowing them around. As far as moving the plant...they really don't like repeated transplants, might be best just to start another seed or two indoors.

So instead of butchers string could i use the metal wire as a post and curl it around some string and loop the string and use that as the ring aroudn the plant?

Ok, i'll just do new seeds inside

So instead of butchers string could i use the metal wire as a post and curl it around some string and loop the string and use that as the ring aroudn the plant?

Ok, i'll just do new seeds inside

After germination I like to put them under 24hr/7day lights for a couple of weeks in 3.5 gallon pots and then slowly put them outside in the wind to build strength with 14 hrs inside/outside total light with 10 hrs dark. After a week of progressively longer days of full sunlight I leave them outside in the pots, transplanting the ladies into the ground after sexing.

Very well said i agree!

After germination I like to put them under 24/7 lights for a couple of weeks in 3.5 gallon pots and then slowly put them outside in the wind to build strength with 14/24 inside/outside total light. After a week of progressively longer days of full sunlight I leave them outside in the pots, transplanting the ladies into the ground after sexing.

Back
Top Bottom