First Indoor Grow - 6x6 Tent - 2x700 Watt Marsll Hydro - 5 Plants

mountaindew32

As the title says it's my first ever grow.
In a 6x6 tent with 2 700 watt mars hydro lights for now. 2x818 headband, 2xstarbud, 1x blue mystic.
All plants are 10 days old except for the starbud I planted 5 days later.
Plants were under led's in closet for first 7 days.
l'm using a mix of ffof and happy frog plus perlite and worm castings.
I water every 3 days or so.
They are in 1gal pots as of now but I'm starting to wonder when they will need to transplanted into 5gal.
I have not used nutes yet but am deciding between advanced nutrients an GH organic.
As of now 18/6 lightcycle, lights at about 27"
All opinions and suggestions are welcome. First grow newbie here!

IMAG010925.jpg
IMAG010822.jpg
IMAG010720.jpg
IMAG011022.jpg
IMAG011121.jpg

I'll post pics with regular lighting when I get home. The first one is blue mystic, the second and third are starbud. One is only 5 days old. And the last two are my 818 headbands. Everything is going fine. I'm going to water with distilled water tonight and I think I will transplant two or three days after that. If anyone thinks it's too early let me know!

Little update. Just watered again about 5 hours ago with distilled water. They are all 15 days old except for the starbud#2 which is 11. I've noticed that when I turn the led's off for the 6hrs I noticed the leaves droop. After awhile with the lights on the leave stand straight again. Is this normal? Anyways. Here are some pics.

Update. It's been about 2 weeks since I've posted anything. I transplanted them from 1 gal to 5gal pots 12 days ago. I also topped them just before that. I started using general organics GO box at 1/4 strength. Anyways. Here are some photos. Plants are 28 days from seed. I want to veg for one more week and then change to 12/12. Seem right?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom