first outdoor grow. Help! please :)

hank almighty

hello there everybody once again, i just bought a pack of 5 of these arjan's haze 3 and i only want to have 3 plants going at once in my conservatory due to the smell. i've also herd that the more space you give the darlings in the plant pots the more vibrant they get, ive herd about a 2 gallon pot will give you 2-3 feet, 5 gallon will give you about 6 foot and if done outside to freely root they can grow up to 10 feet witch blows me away just thinking about it, now back to the actual question. if i was to put it outside what would be the best thing to do to get it out there a safely a possible. would it be good to just pop the seeds in the ground and wait for them to just pop up, germenate them first or grow them into little darlings and transplant them, keep in mind im in the south east of England and we are a little behind on the weather at the mo, the ground is wet but i may freeze over at night. and comments help or advice would be much appreciated, thx :)

Re: first outdoor grow. Help!!! please :)

Ideally germ them and veg them for several weeks inside and then transplant outside. If you plan to put them in the ground dig a 3ftx3ftx3ft hole and fill it with your grow soil of choice. Wet it real well and then put your plant in. In general the bigger the pot the bigger the plant.

Re: first outdoor grow. Help!!! please :)

okay cheers, and also im gona start these 2 now so i can get them into the ground within 2 months, and im gona have to dig a bigger hole than that my friend, ive only got a 6 foot fence so having anything from a foot to 4 poking over the top with a fuckoff bud on the top wouldnt be verygood for the neighbours. but with the other 3 that im doing in the conservatory and im doing all natural, no prosesed shit. i use a stoking full of horse shit in a bucket with water. i lernt last time that the feed that i was using was to rich so this time im gonna wait till there about 4-6 inches tall and start with a 1 part to 16 parts water, 1 part to 8, 1 part to 4, 1 part to 2, then ill go 75% horse shit and bring it back down when it starts flowing. should i start all 5 now but im afried its a bit cold and that it might stunt the growth at an erly stage. once again any advice i would be much thankfull. speak to yous later :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom