First Serious Indoor Grow Purple Passion, Grape Ape

:reading420magazine:I can't get my images up either, in the gallery OK but not at my journal.
I used MG too and may be my problem too..
My first grow went pretty well it was bag seed but good smoke this one is a combo. The ones I'm am concerned about now are the Shanti's. I forget the percentages but the Shanti is high in satvia and I am so dying for some.
This grow has been a trial, gross flies and not just a few and now yellowing tips.
I've been giving them vitamins, no fertilizer and water that I let stand for a day. Today they were looking better and dispite a ruff start they are growing, even my pimp sqeak Shanti..
You've got quite a bit growing there, as a novice I have no idea what they are, I know they are pp's:cheer: I'm learning.
Good luck with your grow. See ya later.
Lil

Lol its not my first rodeo I just usually start my ladys inside ,strengthen them up then put em outside. This time I'm going full indoor I just don't have my hps yet. I started out with 25 I'm down to about 12 now been given them to friends. I plan on keeping 6 but thinkin about 4 Idk yet ill get some more pics up soon they have 5 fingers and 4 shoots. I'm noticed on one of them it has purple veins its not cold so I'm thinking k problems. I transplant them to organic soil today and will never use m g again. Well that's about. It for now

IMAG0098-1.jpg

the biggest grape after three weeks only 5 left out of 25 think ill keep her as the mother

WOW, they have grown and looking good. Don't you feel proud?
I had to move mine out, sniff, having work done so a friend is baby sitting. Wondering if he is taking care of them.
How much more growing time have you got to go? I bet your dying to give your grow a try.
Hope all is well.
lil/Cat

Have you been feeding them at all yet? A little bit of veg nutes go a long way in avoiding the purple stems (as long as the purple stems aren't genetic). I noticed when my babies were about that size, they started to get purple stems and a few of the older leaves began to turn yellow. I was on a tight budget at the time and hit them with some MG all purpose (~12-4-6) at 1/4 strength every other watering, and have continued that schedule. My plants haven't shown any deficiencies, no yellow leaves, no purple stems.

I noticed once you have an HID on them, they use the nutrients in the soil a lot faster as they are growing faster and stronger. If you are transplanting out of MG into a better soil, I would wait a week before giving them nutes so they have time to adjust to the new soil, and start using the nutrients in there. The purple stems don't usually go away once they have appeared, but if you notice the new growth doesn't have them, then your problem is solved.

your plants are looking good bro!

well i have about 4 weeks to go in flowering and i have a totally new setup sry i havent been on here but alot has been goin on. i have 12 ladys total 3 in soil and the rest in hydro im gonna try to get some pics up later this week or next week. my comp took a crap so i been down but i have some lovely ladies to show you all and its time to b thinking about my next so any suggestions of witch strain i should go with would be great im looking 4 a high yeilding strain from the bcbuddepot i have access to g13 clones and master kush i have neveer seen em grow but they want 20 a clone so any help would b great

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom